5 more cf bowties

12'SROCK

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My payment will be Friday I'm away for work.

what are the chances that you could make the carbon fiber copy of the painted part of our side mirrors my paint looks kinda beat after 150000 miles that would look sick on any color SS for sure

My payment has been sent as well! Hopefully one more will send some cash, I know some guys from page one of this thread were talking about it as well so maybe they will step up.

Cool thanks. As soon as we get the ball rolling I will let you know about the fuse box cover.

Cool thanks guys. Please allow at least 4-6 weeks to pop these out. I only have one tool for this. Thanks!

Hey I am new to this site and saw that you are going to make some carbon fiber rad covers. I would buy one from you too if you will ship it to Canada. Please let me know either way, thanks.

Ok great, how much more money do you need for shipping to Canada? Forgot to give you my address when I posted this earlier so you can give me a total with shipping. City is Yorkton, province is Saskatchewan, postal code is S3N 2W8. Thanks.

Sent you a PM