HP Tuners

vdrumright

Good luck on this one vdrum. I think most of the guys who got HPT are planning on keeping the truck for a while... :dunno:

If you can wait about a month, FlashScan is supposed to be out before Christmas. Should be better than HPT or Edit. I'll be getting it to replace my crappy editor...

I know some of the members on here have been selling their SS's lately. If anyone that has sold their SS and has HP tuners for an 03 and is lookig to sell at a reasonable price, I'm interested.

you may want to send an e-mail to brent. i believe he's getting rid of his SS last i knew.

• 2 weeks later...
I know some of the members on here have been selling their SS's lately. If anyone that has sold their SS and has HP tuners for an 03 and is lookig to sell at a reasonable price, I'm interested.

you may want to send an e-mail to brent. i believe he's getting rid of his SS last i knew.

:dunno: whats up with people selling their SS. i love my truck, some HP mods and a little extra stylin concepts and for the motor we are workin with its the best. we dont have V10s or stock SCs like some fools...IMO :chevy:

Archived