Picked up a new daily for a steal!!!

Well I finally got sick of driving my 88 chevy K1500 rust bucket around and bought a 2007 chevy colorado for what I think was a steal... I don't know much about colorados or canyons but for the most part good reviews and the year I got and the engine I got was the perfect year with the new 3.7L I5... Still not a rocket ship by any means but way better than the 175hp I4 they offer lol... Any ways its a 2007 crew cab witht he 3.7 I5... It came with a 4" skyjacker lift 33" M/T tires, color matched and vehicle specific topper, rhino lined bed, and not a spec of rust or corosion anywhere with only 56K miles for $13K... The interior is flawless and has new chevy floor mats, indash pioneer DVD player with backup camera... under the hood was flawless and very clean... I love this truck so far and can't wait to get my hands into the tune... The previous owner had a tunersport performance chip tapped into the MAF which I instantly clipped off lol... The only other thing I want to change is the dual exhaust that was put on... Sounds like a bumblebee :huh: ... No v-6 or inline gaser should have dual exhaust IMO...

I am still not sure if I like the daytime running lights or not... I have the originals but they were peeling really bad so I cleaned, sanded, and polished those halo ones and the do look better than the old peeling stock ones... I also have the halo headlights but not sure if I want those on, I might ventshade them with a tint and see how they look over the stockers...

post-14790-0-46401000-1407344211_thumb.jpg

post-14790-0-30256100-1407344230_thumb.jpg

Edited by 2003_SuperSport (see edit history)

I just put on a AVS low pro bug deflector... I think it completes the front and looks real nice... I have never really liked the front ends to much on the colorado's or canyons much but it has grown on me and with the bug deflector it looks sharp now... I literally have nothing else I can ask for to complete this truck, it has all the mods I planned on putting on it... The previous owner IMO did a tasteful job setting it up right, even has a K&N CAI which is all the farther I'd go with engine mods besides a tune which I plan on hooking my hpt up soon enough to begin tweaking lol... Thanks for all the kudos guys... May not be for everyone but for a midsize truck and what I want it for hauling my 16.5' side console tracker boat its all i need and get decent gas milage 16-22mpgs...

I may just may look into a small cheap rear mount turbo to help with fuel savings and the extra go when hauling the boat and a passing gear... But thats it I SWEAR!!! :jester:

Side by side before and after bug shield lol

post-14790-0-04462100-1407361058_thumb.jpg

post-14790-0-10066200-1407361097_thumb.jpg

Edited by 2003_SuperSport (see edit history)