WTS: Corsa Sport Muffler + Corsa Tip $350 shipped

Zath

------------sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold---------------------------------------------------------- sold

Hey all, So I've had this Corsa Sport Muffler and Corsa tip sitting around since September of 2008. I bought it off another person here on the forum then, his name was WillMcEliece. I don't know if he is still around. It came from him hardly used, and I had big plans that I never got to. It has been sitting in my spare bedroom since I moved in May of 2009 and before that it sat on my bedroom floor. I was going to do a custom set up, but I hardly drive my truck and just recently replaced the exhaust with a bolt on cat back because it was easy and I needed to get it back on the road quick. I probably am looking to sell it in the near future or do something with it, so I figured no point in putting this on it when someone else can enjoy it. I even went as far as contacting a Corsa rep to get the headpipe assembly from corsa that works with our trucks and the corsa sport muffler, they quoted me $190 plus shipping which I believe was fair, considering I got this muffler and tip for $325 shipped back in 2008.

Anyways, its for sale, I'm in the process of packaging it up to ship it, had to find boxes and proceeding to macgyver a box with reinforced tape and bubble wrap.

I feel like $350 shipped is fair, the $325 I paid in 2008 was fair, and shipping has gone up and I'm not looking to make any money on this from when I got it. I just figured I'd be transparent as possible because I enjoy it when others are as well.

Feel free to message me with any questions or ask here, I've taken pictures of all sides of the muffler to show no damage. The sticker on the front was worn when I got it, but I believe thats the side that faces towards to Cab of the truck, going by PDF installation manuals for the system.

I accept Paypal only. Direct Message for that information. Realistically it's first interested + who first pays, that being said I do expect $350 but best offer rules the day. Depending where you live, I'm going to be looking at $40-$50 in shipping and that's a very rough estimate giving the crap I've walked away paying for shipping at some of these places. Shipped a pair of shoes recently, $20 to Michigan. What...

Anyways, have a good day.IMAG0625_zpsa219be48.jpgIMAG0626_zps30008b37.jpgIMAG0708_zpsb7286705.jpgIMAG0709_zps4795b213.jpgIMAG0710_zpsff440786.jpgIMAG0711_zps8fb22e9d.jpgIMAG0712_zps480a612c.jpgIMAG0713_zpsc28b5db8.jpgIMAG0714_zpse3cb35e5.jpgIMAG0715_zpsf387e4bb.jpgIMAG0716_zps8778bfa1.jpgIMAG0717_zpsb7897063.jpgIMAG0718_zps3063a545.jpgIMAG0719_zpsbff9d287.jpg

Sorry about the dog hair and stuffing, dog sheds like crazy and also terrorizes stuffed animals.

Pictures should cover any cosmetics, it obviously should be fine but I never hooked it up myself, only reason it'd be AS IS sale. Not sure that's even required but hey, its there.

Edited by ScottSS04 (see edit history)

Thanks guys, I may check over there if it doesn't sell here. I'm not opposed to you linking it over there, but I'd have to create a username and all that jazz and while I'm not active on this forum, or any for that matter I've never screwed anyone over - I know how it is with the '1st post' newbie to the forum with people being skeptical.

Lol, I'm guessing you have a Lab...mine does the same thing! GLWS

It's a Shiba Inu, weighs 20lbs and she sheds 90lbs of fur (probably not a scientific fact). A month ago the carpet is just her hair. I have to vacuum every day. She usually just sleeps but gets the urge to kill.

I packaged it together, in my eyes, very well. So with that being said, they'll be sold together. That is unless I'd be making considerably more separating them, which I highly doubt. Thank you though.

Edited by ScottSS04 (see edit history)