Pop Out Window Wind Noise

Normandy

Honestly I cant remember. when you have the towel and vice grip, think which way you need to go, to bring the window in. Do it in a small amount, if its the wrong way, you can fix it.

Well, I attempted the fix today to no avail. I could not get the channel locks under the window in order to move it. If anyone has any pictures of where they got their channel locks to stay and pull in the window I would appreciate seeing them. If not I may have to look at buying that shortened latch from ebay..

• 4 months later...

All I did was open the window, and adjust something. I forgot what. I went thru and explained the whole procedure about a year or so. I think I got the info from The other truck web forum. Google it and im sure it will pop up.

Me too. I think I popped a pin on the latch and then you can turn it in or out to pull tighter on the window. If you look at it closely, you'll see the threads for adjustment.

• 3 weeks later...

When you get them installed would you let us know how well they worked.I may need them also.

Alright Guys, I installed the clips today and they work Great! The wind noise is entirely gone! I couldn't be happier. FYI, you will need snap ring pliers to pop out the old clip.

Alright Guys, I installed the clips today and they work Great! The wind noise is entirely gone! I couldn't be happier. FYI, you will need snap ring pliers to pop out the old clip.

I don't remember needing snap ring pliers. What did you need them for? If I remember right, I did use two pair of regular pliers to spread the handle. It's been a while and I don't have a clear memory at this point.

I don't remember needing snap ring pliers. What did you need them for? If I remember right, I did use two pair of regular pliers to spread the handle. It's been a while and I don't have a clear memory at this point.

You could probably do it that way to. The snap ring pliers just make it a little easier.