WTB silverado ss

My SS just sits in Tennessee. I would have a hard time letting it go because I'd probably be doing exactly what you're doing, jumping back on here looking for another. I'll keep an eye out for one and if you do get one we'll have to do an SS cruise around Tennessee or meet up in Nashville or somin man. Good luck!

lol where abouts are ya i know the feeling i got a 2010 camaro ss i have cammed and its torn down right now awaiting my ported heads and new lifters

I was looking in to getting a 10-11 camaro ss or an 06-07 corvette myself. I'm live just outside of Crossville, when I'm actually home anyway... I travel a lot for work. I looked on autotrader and if you don't mind driving a little bit you can find a few SSs on there.

john you will love the Camaro or the corvette I will never sale my Camaro and once I get a truck ill cruise your way one day

Harley im pending buying one now from a gentle man in Mississippi how much were you wanting for yours and how many miles on it