new time

2bseen

Ran at steele with new setup today had about 70 miles on it when I got there. First run was lets see if it falls apart run 14.22 with 2.97 60ft. 2nd run with 75 shot it runs a 13.01 at 106.71 with a 2.00 60ft, so I get back to pit and was going to the 100 shot and break a fitting going into the nozzle.(damnit) So I run all motor and run a 13.99 at 97.19 with a 2.04 60ft so it was a petty good day. I said b/f I got there that I was going 12s or going to break something and I broke. It was 81 degrees and about 800 ft. I drove it home and had no other problems, I did have 8 degrees of knock ret. so I will have to do some tuning.

Ran at steele with new setup today had about 70 miles on it when I got there.  First run was lets see if it falls apart run 14.22 with 2.97 60ft. 2nd run with 75 shot it runs a 13.01 at 106.71 with a 2.00 60ft,  so I get back to pit and was going to the 100 shot and break a fitting going into the nozzle.(damnit)  So I run all motor and run a 13.99 at 97.19 with a 2.04 60ft so it was a petty good day.  I said b/f I got there that I was going 12s or going to break something and I  broke.  It was 81 degrees and about 800 ft.  I drove it home and had no other problems, I did have 8 degrees of knock ret. so I will have to do some tuning.

The big truck was moving really good today :cheers: Wish you could have run it with a bigger shot in it... .btw you know if you would have taken that big sub-box out of it you would have ran a 12.999 :jester: It was hot as hell down there today, some cool weather will really drop those times.

I was running full wieght with sub box and aftermarket stereo, 10 gal. of different color paints I only pulled the tailgate off.  Gomer hope your feeling better sorry about killing you yesterday.  :cheers:

Damn good times... Glad to see someone with a built motor other than 427 on the list... :thumbs:

Archived