2014 Silverado Blackout

rcapone

looks great!! I really like the black out treatment, don't make the SSS jealous :)

Thanks Dave, Yeah, the SSS hasn't been driven nearly as much since big brother arrived - which is a good thing since I've been putting way too many miles on her during the first year I've owned it. When I got her home last November, she only had 28k and now just over 36k in under a year!

[/url]">http://Siblings.jpg

Edited by L8ERBRO (see edit history)

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One look at that driveway on the way by and they already know who the pimp on that block is

haha. I have to say, business is really good (as if anyone couldn't tell)! I'm truly blessed and extremely thankful for everything that's come my way. It looks like all my hard work over the years to build my business and reputation are finally paying off. :)

Good deal Randy. Just called about a new one today :) Wait till everyone sees this baby :)

Awesome...can't wait to see that monster! You still getting a silver one? Mine's just got the 5.3 and I spent waaay more than I originally planned...didn't even want to look at any other models or else I would have walked outta there spending 60k! :huh:

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Here's my plan :) Callled a private truck broker friend of mine he's working on pricing and a ship dateattachicon.gifimage.jpg

Back to Blue, FTW. :thumbsup: A buddy of mine recently bought a 2013 2500 diesel 4X4 and told the dealer he had to have all color matched front end. Haven't asked him particulars of just how he did that but the truck has no chrome on the bow end. Same bud, (Lifelong Chevy guy), told me that Chevrolet is coming out with a diesel in the 1500 trucks in 15.

She's a beauty Jason! What are the differences between the Silverado and Denali? I'm glad I didn't look at one of those before I bought mine or else I'd probably be driving one too!

Only a few differences. I want the grill the headlights of the Gmc looks sick. The high Country Silverado is just like the Denali. Love both Trucks. Just gonna get something no one has lol.

I was just checking out GM inside news and saw this. Gave me a major case of the want's. :drool:

(Sierra "Elevation edition") Too bad that the 5.3 is the largest engine to choose from.

2015-GMC-Sierra-ElevationEdition-070_zps

That's a nice ride looked at it too. I'm a blue guy n I like my chrome. My rides are always eye catchers lol. Yeah I believe there is a new Diesel out :)

I was just checking out GM inside news and saw this. Gave me a major case of the want's. :drool:

(Sierra "Elevation edition") Too bad that the 5.3 is the largest engine to choose from.

2015-GMC-Sierra-ElevationEdition-070_zps

:omg: Oh boy, looks like I may be trading mine in already!