FS: CTS-V 1.9 Blower sub 20k miles $1000

KrausMotorSports

For those running the L92 conversion and want mo powa! Here's your meal ticket! I was going to put this on my 2013 but need funds to finish my Kitchen Remodel.
2010 CTS-V 1.9 TVS Factory Blower. Same blower that produced 556hp in the caddy's. Uploading pics soon. Need this gone. This is just for the Main blower center piece. Still need accessories, lid, heat exchanger and pump. Altogether if you do the research you will have a out $1800 into the kit complete. You can call or text me at 4437947598.
Thanks guys!

photo3-8_zps3d4f0f40.jpg

photo2-11_zps4efe44c7.jpg

photo1-10_zpsa01680a5.jpg

Edited by KrausMotorSports (see edit history)

Idler pulleys

tensioner

4 bolt TB which I think you have ( i have a stock and ported one as well lol)

bigger fuel pump

supercharger bolts if it does come with them.

coolant tank

you might need a different water pump but im not sure

I know the g8 guys have to run a CTS-V water pump. It's a hell of a deal but unfortunately I'm in over my head in projects although this would be a good one at the top of my list! If you notice in the pic. The eaton is off my 04 cobra and in the process of porting.

Thought you were selling that pos

Lmao! Still on jack stands. Been too busy with everything else I have going on I have 0 garage time to tinker. House took me for broke! Big time. Flip flopped on house and can't take out a loan for repairs.. No equity. So 30k this year extra on one income and 4 broken toys. Kills ya! My work load and schedule is not fair to say the least. Working 12hrs plus and only getting paid 8 hurts. Don't get paid travel time. Currently looking for a new job in Bakersfield Cali! ;-) so I can be right by my bestest! Haha

Edited by KrausMotorSports (see edit history)