FS: CTS-V 1.9 Blower sub 20k miles $1000

KrausMotorSports

Are you seriously looking over here? If so I can hook you up with a real estate agent

Na I was just messing with ya….. but seriously as soon as this house crap ends hopefully this time next year i'll be caught up the Misses and I plan to take a week maybe longer out that way. Really want to Hit SEMA and Meet up with you guys! Between my Work Duties schedule, Rebuilding this house and Responsibilities along with her school schedule as well. We haven't taken a real vacation in 3 years. So next year i'm ready for a break from building my career. I've climbed the ladder enough. BTW we have a Branch in San Francisco, Fresno, Oxnard, and West Covina. hmmmmmm

Thought you had one in Bakersfield as well. Fresno isnt bad, oxnard isnt far from the coast

I thought we did. Last time my boss went out he was in Bakersfield so I figured it had to be Close. Oxnard isn't far from Bakersfield it seems. If I bring the boat I need the coast! haha

New foundation (rear wall, full basement), main service panel, 100amp garage sub panel, all new circuits, aluminum wire house to copper everything, 80% new plumbing, new walls, 2 new bathrooms, insulation, sub floors, tile floor, hardwood floors, ALL appliances, Marble countertops, deck patio, shed base, installed ceiling fans in every room. And the list goes on! Houses built In 1965 didn't usually. Just this year by myself did it all. Need to pay my Home Depot bill....they love me! Next fall is roof and driveway is bad. Need to re pour concrete garage floor. Water damage washed out everything underneath. Got my hands full.

Edited by KrausMotorSports (see edit history)