got me a new ride ....

idahoBLKss

due to lifes obstacles i had to change things up a lil and trade the escalade in for this little guy. its a 2014 1lt chevy cruze . im actually really excited about it and still cant believe the gas mileage it gets lol. i have never owned anything that got even half as good gas mileage lol . i got 38 mpg from the dealership home (17 miles , half freeway half city) . i got a couple mods in mind that are free or cheap so we will see what happens. it is a 1.4 turbo model and has some get up and go i was surprised. anyway on to some pics....

DSC_0592_zps8e47da98.jpg

DSC_0593_zpsff9b216c.jpg

Sweet you cant beat fuel milage. thats why I keep my better honda accord around, it only gets 25 mpg in town and that with warming it up every morning for about 5 minutes. when all my other vehicles get 14 or less.

Is your car a auto or manual?

Is the SS still around or did you get rid of it?

Nice looking car. I've been looking hard at the turbo diesel Cruze for a while now. Wish they made it in a coupe but what the hay.

It'll be a couple years before I'm ready to buy so I'll study some more. Looking at the v6 Accord too. Time will tell if common sense or fun wins out.

That's a cute little car :) Get that SS up n going we need some more pics of it. Hope your feeling well been prayin for ya everyday :)

lol it is a cute lil car aint going to lie...lol. ss will be back soon...

Nice looking car. I've been looking hard at the turbo diesel Cruze for a while now. Wish they made it in a coupe but what the hay.

It'll be a couple years before I'm ready to buy so I'll study some more. Looking at the v6 Accord too. Time will tell if common sense or fun wins out.

yeah i looked at the diesel model , it was a lil out of my price range but the sales guys said they were real laggy off the line that they were really only meant for economy .

That's the car my parents wanted me to buy for mpg instead of buying the ss. I just told them that it was my money and I wanted a truck.

Let's just say I didn't think mpg on the ss would be this bad. Oh well nice purchase

yeah i hear that.

yeah i looked at the diesel model , it was a lil out of my price range but the sales guys said they were real laggy off the line that they were really only meant for economy .

Thanks for that info. I hadn't heard any particulars like that about the diesel. The 38 MPG you mentioned in your o p sounds plenty good to me.