BRAND NEW ASM HEADERS FOR SALE

SSLOVER2003

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Someone has got to do it.......  sooo... I'm raising the flag.

:icon_bs:  Best run in 1/4 mile 10.85 @ 134.25mph  :icon_bs:

Kick him while he's down.....nutkick.gif

Ok Ok Ok....a 10 second SS on 26's? Wow...thats pretty impressive, i would pay to see that! Even if the 26's were taken off and slicks were put on, i still would pay to see a ten second SS ! Whats teh closest anyone on this site has gotten to 10 seconds with an SS ?

Jk

Someone has got to do it.......  sooo... I'm raising the flag.

:icon_bs:  Best run in 1/4 mile 10.85 @ 134.25mph  :icon_bs:

Kick him while he's down.....nutkick.gif

Ok Ok Ok....a 10 second SS on 26's? Wow...thats pretty impressive, i would pay to see that! Even if the 26's were taken off and slicks were put on, i still would pay to see a ten second SS ! Whats teh closest anyone on this site has gotten to 10 seconds with an SS ?

Jk

probably when MNC5 had his trruck with the 427 in it and the radix... lower 11's, maybee tens, but i dunno :ughdance:

one question, why would someone have cutouts and an STS???? This just don sound righht, i would think that cuting out the exhaust would efeat the purpuse of the turbo, but maybee if u buiklt the boost fluid up before hand, one could avoid this problem... All u guys need to upgrade the boost fluid reservoirs...

150shot and turbo?? what kind of tranny will hold up to that that will fit in the ss. i have seen 23's on a dropped ss and they rub, i just dont see 26' s on a lowered ss.

i think guys that have lowed thiers 4 inches in the back have had major drive shaft problems. so i call :icon_bs:

I did notice that his delivery date is 12-31-02.

I seem to remember that dcairns was one of the first to recieve a new SS and that on 3/13/03. :dunno:

He is 10 miles north of Montgomery, Al. I have not found the dealer listed.

You know what this guy did I bet...I have no Idea what his intent is behind this post, or if he is trying to make money off of legitimate headers, or a complete scam, but as far as his sig info..It looks to me as if he went around and collected various info from OTHER people sigs, to try and sound like he knew what he was tlaking about, and put it all together in his own...haha but some of the info kinda contradicts itself so it dont make much sense... :banghead::banghead:

JK

Archived