Iphone6 or 6plus

Aldofashow

Anybody get one yet and if so how do you like it.

I got a 6plus delivered yesterday and swapped it out with my old 4s iphone today so far I love it.

It kinda weirded me out when I heard last night at work that they were bending so it won't be seeing my back pocket I always used my front pocket anyways but this thing is pretty big probably locked into getting a cover that mounts to the hip.

If anyone has seen a good case for protection I'm all ears the otter one was the one that comes to mind but they always seemed really big that was my only complaint but protection is first so it is what it is Any suggestions guys

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My buddies that own andriods are all talking shit about it. I loved the iPhone when I first bought it and that was an iPhone 3GS, and when that broke I bought the iPhone 4 with 32gb that I use now. I paid cash for this phone cuz I wanted to renew the contract for the lower cost when the new iPhone came out. Then they released the 4s, 5, and 5s and I keep saying I'll just wait till the next one cuz I'm sure they'll make some additions... never realized it but I'm still waiting for the new iPhone to come out lol

I personally don't care about a bigger screen, I wish they woulda kept the size of the 4 or 5 at most, it's suppose to be a phone not a tablet.

Anyways I know I won't make the switch to an android, but I'll wait and get my wife her iPhone 6 first. I'll just get it with more memory over the size. I can get a 15% discount on it but I have to wait till they stock up.

My current phone has 10k pics and a few apps and I'm maxed out already. I don't care for apps, I just use the internet for everything.

Edited by BLOWN SS/T (see edit history)

I had ordered the phone weeks ago and bend gate just started yesterday I work in the road 90 hours some weeks and don't have a computer so that's why I got the 6 plus if ya don't need it I would say go with the 6 cause the plus in my opinion is to big for anyone's pocket I think a durable case is not an option but a must have

I went from a 3G to a 5s and I was blown away by the difference in speed and well, everything LOL... I wouldn't mind going to galaxy or Android but I have already spent many hours learning the Apple and its familiar so I will stick with it... The 5s is awesome and I dont see the 6 being all that better besides the camera and size... I'll wait for the 6s plus or 7 lol...

I think it's all personal preference. I personally like android and bought myself, dad and wife all the new galaxy s5. We all like them better than apple, but again, personal preference. For the original Q, I would say go with the plus. The larger screen size is nice, thats one of the reasons I love the galaxy s5.

Edited by 1BAD2K (see edit history)

I think it's all personal preference. I personally like android and bought myself, dad and wife all the new galaxy s5. We all like them better than apple, but again, personal preference. For the original Q, I would say go with the plus. The larger screen size is nice, thats one of the reasons I love the galaxy s5.

For the size I kind of prefered the apple because it was smaller... If I wanted to carry a larger phone Id take my laptop everywhere lol... I phone 5s IMO is the perfect size and fits in my pocket with case perfect...

The plus wouldnt ne bad id apple did away with the huge home button. My note 3 fit in my pocket fine and it had an otterbox defender and larger screen than the 6 plus. Less bezel would make it better. The iphones look better and run a little smoother, but they arent as powerful and are less customizable than their android counterparts. I prefer function over form. If i could get an s5 or Note that looked like an iphone, but everything else was from the samsung/android lineup i would jump on it. The iphones do win the beauty contest unfortunately

Being in the design field has made Apple a first priority. I use nothing but a mac, but recently switched from a iPhone 4S to the Galaxy S5. Spec for spec, Galaxy S5 is a lot more phone. BUT, Apple has always been known to do more with less. I love my S5 personally. I went with the Spigen Tough Armor case for my phone. They are supposed to the same protection as a Otterbox Defender, but no where near as thick. I used one of the self repair screen protectors from another company, and i feel secure. Though I may go back to a iPhone some day, I think I'll stick with cases like the Spigen from here on out. Zero Lemon seems to make a good looking case too.

Spigen Tough Armor

http://www.spigen.com/brands/apple/iphone/iphone-6/iphone-6-plus/iphone-6-plus-case-tough-armor.html

Zero Lemon

http://zerolemon.com/product/zerolemon-iphone-6-razor-armor-dual-layer-protective-case-pearl-white/

I will never EVER EVER again buy a phone case from the apple store or AT&T or Verizon or any other phone store ever.... Simple fact that they are way overpriced for nothing... I bought a simple case and cover when I bought my Iphone 5S and it cost me $40 for a stupid backing and front plastic cover that was thin and always had air bubbles in it... I found my I-Blason cover for $10 on Amazon and it has just as much if not more protection than an otter box and they are made from rubber and harden plastic just like an $80 name brand...

FYI if anyone ever needs a cover go here... http://www.i-blason.com/ Awesome covers for pennies and they are a two piece protection and have awesome little stands built in the hip clip and case itself... The only problem is they are not as much water protection but then again I dont go swimming with my phone and some of these new phones are water resistant anyways... PLEASE check out the site if you ever want a cool functional cover... I work in a production facility and have dropped my phone occasional on the concrete and even once from a decent high drop and nothing went wrong... Very cool cases for nothing almost LOL... I have the PRIME DUAL LAYER HOLSTER CASE and I'd give it a 9.8 out of 10 being its not 100% water proof hahah This is the one I have for the 5S http://www.i-blason.com/transformer-dual-layer-case-for-iphone-5.html Only $9.99 on Amazon

Plus I highly doubt the Iphone plus will bend in this case LOL... If your going to spend bookoo dollars on a phone at least get a case to protect it... I'd put my $10 I-blason case up against those $35 Spigen or $20 Zero Lemon cases or even the $80 Otterbox any day and pay way less

Edited by 2003_SuperSport (see edit history)

I will never EVER EVER again buy a phone case from the apple store or AT&T or Verizon or any other phone store ever.... Simple fact that they are way overpriced for nothing... I bought a simple case and cover when I bought my Iphone 5S and it cost me $40 for a stupid backing and front plastic cover that was thin and always had air bubbles in it... I found my I-Blason cover for $10 on Amazon and it has just as much if not more protection than an otter box and they are made from rubber and harden plastic just like an $80 name brand...

FYI if anyone ever needs a cover go here... http://www.i-blason.com/ Awesome covers for pennies and they are a two piece protection and have awesome little stands built in the hip clip and case itself... The only problem is they are not as much water protection but then again I dont go swimming with my phone and some of these new phones are water resistant anyways... PLEASE check out the site if you ever want a cool functional cover... I work in a production facility and have dropped my phone occasional on the concrete and even once from a decent high drop and nothing went wrong... Very cool cases for nothing almost LOL... I have the PRIME DUAL LAYER HOLSTER CASE and I'd give it a 9.8 out of 10 being its not 100% water proof hahah This is the one I have for the 5S http://www.i-blason.com/transformer-dual-layer-case-for-iphone-5.html Only $9.99 on Amazon

Plus I highly doubt the Iphone plus will bend in this case LOL... If your going to spend bookoo dollars on a phone at least get a case to protect it... I'd put my $10 I-blason case up against those $35 Spigen or $20 Zero Lemon cases or even the $80 Otterbox any day and pay way less

Picked up my Spigen on Flea Bay for $10 free shipping. Plus I had a $10 off coupon, so I paid ZERO! Free is the best price HAHAHA