Iphone6 or 6plus

Aldofashow

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had Androids for years, and I upgraded this spring to a 5s and I love it!

Now Im going to keep my 5s because I dont want to spend a bunch of money on a phone that can bend. Maybe if they come out with a 6s or something in the future that address the bending issue, I will go ahead an upgrade

I did just read an article that says that apple has only had 9 customers contact them about bending issues and they sold 10 Million phones since release, so I guess its probably blown out of proportion.

Edited by diggerdan11 (see edit history)

lots of people hate on the iphone i understand why also. the galaxy phones are far more advanced and have lots more features. but there camera which has twice the mega pixels as the iphone still takes shittier photos and the operating system is rubbish. not to mention they freeze all of the time and have tons of glitches. i had 2 iphones and i switched to note a 2 which was good i loved the screen but once it broke and i went back to my old iphone and i saw the light. the sheer quality and functionality are un comparable IMO. im gonna get the 6 in a few weeks once they become available i missed the pre-orders due to my job so now im stuck waiting :thumbsdown::mad:

Edited by 8hnpSS (see edit history)

I've had the android and iPhones through the course of 3 or so years. I like the droid only because you can download free music. Other than that.... Not a fan. I just traded in my iPhone 5c yesterday for the iPhone 6. I couldn't be happier with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got a iphone 6 on release day. Somehow walked into AT&T and was able to leave with 1. Lol. That day I ordered the Spigen tough armor and a Spigen slim armor. Also a Spigen Glas. tr screen protector. Got the cases but not protector yet. I love these cases. They are the best on the market imo. I have 6 diff Spigen cases for my 5 and won't use anything else on iPhones. Amazing quality, fit, protection and looks. Check them out. (Nice to see other people here using them and getting good feedback)

Lifeproof cases are awesome for their durability but everyone I know that's owned one eventually takes it off. They're alittle bulky in my opnion and if you use headphones you'll have to be unscrewing that cover piece.

I get a 15% discount from target and I've been waiting for them to stock up on the 64gb iphones but it doesn't look like they will carry them, they have all the 16gb in stock. I'll probably get my wife one today, but that isn't shit for memory lol

I got the 128gb my 4s 16 gb only last me 2 years before it was full.

The life proof case for these are suppose to be thinner then there previous cases but we'll see I never use headphones so that would be fine I just want good protection so hopefully that's what I'll get