Getting a new place

kcsilveradoss

Have not had much to post lately, but figured I would show off the new place we are buying. Moving to the "country" with a little bit of land so I can build my shop and perhaps finish the truck and the Tbss. We are moving out of a 3 bedroom, 2156 sqft house into a 6 bedroom, all electric, maintenance-free exterior home. It is 4096 sqft and on 1.4 acres. It has 2 family rooms, 2 fireplaces, and the huge kitchen we have been looking for. The house backs to the woods and only has a neighbor on one side. We have been in our current house since 2004, and it was our first one. It will be hard to see it go, as we have had many memories, site gtg's, ups and downs, etc. but we are ready to spread out and completely sick of neighbors who cannot maintain their homes. The best part is the mortgage is only going up 10% per month.

The old place

8640_zps94170419.jpg

The new place

DSC00134_zps507146a3.jpg

dude thats awesome and single story is the way to go.does it have a basement? i dont know if i would want that much house, its allot to take care of. but congrats buddy!

Thank you. It has a full finished basement (minus carpet) but it was not done to my taste so it will be gutted and redone after the shop goes up

Congratulations, Shaun. The new place is beautiful!

We'll be moving into a new home as well after 1/1/15. I'm retiring at the end of the year and moving to the warmer climates of Florida. I can't wait.

Best of luck in your new place. If you ever get down to visit Mickey, drop us a note and stop by! :)

We'll be moving into a new home as well after 1/1/15. I'm retiring at the end of the year and moving to the warmer climates of Florida. I can't wait.

Best of luck in your new place. If you ever get down to visit Mickey, drop us a note and stop by! :)

Will do! Congrats on retirement. 24 years to go here. I'm sure you will find ways to enjoy yourself. I have family in Navarre.

Side note-that is not my Pathfinder or whatever that is.

Will do! Congrats on retirement. 24 years to go here. I'm sure you will find ways to enjoy yourself. I have family in Navarre.

Side note-that is not my Pathfinder or whatever that is.

four runner i think and of course not, its not a ford...LOL sorry i had too!

Where abouts in Fla?

Congrats on the new place. Both places were nice

Where abouts in Fla?

Congrats on the new place. Both places were nice

Super proud of the one we sold. we made the most of it. Custom staircases, hand scraped brazillian walnut floors, Italian ceramic tile in kitchen and entry, man cave with theater, etc. We just outgrew it.

Sounds like a heck of a house. Sometimes just gotta do what feels right. You can always make the new house special by adding all your own touches. Prob like it a lot more out in the country too.

THIS. Since I deal with hundreds of people daily, the peace and quiet will be nice. I'll be pretty busy in the next few weeks putting up 500 feet of wood fencing for the pups. We also moved off of a busy street to a cul-de-sac. No trick-or-treaters this year either (saving money already :jester: )

THIS. Since I deal with hundreds of people daily, the peace and quiet will be nice. I'll be pretty busy in the next few weeks putting up 500 feet of wood fencing for the pups. We also moved off of a busy street to a cul-de-sac. No trick-or-treaters this year either (saving money already :jester: )

Lol I feel ya. Never have trick or treaters at my place. Country and totally fenced off haha. GL with the fence there no fun lol. Have some buds over and have a fence party :)