Getting a new place

kcsilveradoss

Congrats. Both places look nice. I'm sure the extra space will be nice and the extra land will help. At this point in life you will find out how much stuff you really have. moving is the worst.

We just bought a new home 5 months ago. We actually down sized. we were in a 3500 Sq foot home.. It was just to much for us to up keep. We live busy lives. We went to 2200 Sq foot so a big jump and its been great. Plus its brand new so everything is new and has a warranty. its not our forever home since it doesn't have a shop Lol. but plan to be here 10 years or so.

Congrats. Both places look nice. I'm sure the extra space will be nice and the extra land will help. At this point in life you will find out how much stuff you really have. moving is the worst.

We just bought a new home 5 months ago. We actually down sized. we were in a 3500 Sq foot home.. It was just to much for us to up keep. We live busy lives. We went to 2200 Sq foot so a big jump and its been great. Plus its brand new so everything is new and has a warranty. its not our forever home since it doesn't have a shop Lol. but plan to be here 10 years or so.

We are in our mid thirties and just now starting to think long term. I plan to refinance in spring one the Tbss is paid off and fund the building/renovations at that time. At that time I will be moving to a 15 year note and eventually using the shop for work.

Being out of the city limits we wont have the opportunity to have Mr. Tapout visit us again though!

Truth, but shooting is legal there and there is more sq. ft. to bury that S.O.B.

• 3 weeks later...

Congrats man on the new home, it sounds real nice and has some goodies I just left (sold my 4000 sq ft last December and downsized). 30x30 kitchen with all brazilain cherry cabs, walnut floors and italian ceramic tile. 4 bdrs, 4.5 baths (every bedroom had its private bath). Stay away from Bamboo at all costs as the fumes are horrific from the junk they seal into it.

Someone is trying to get me into a 6 car garage, 5 bedroom house....