torque converter doesn't stay locked right until im going over 57m

Hey guys, if im driving my truck 57mph or slower, it surges as if the converter is locking then unlocking. Sometimes it has these fits at a faster speed and bumps up and down. Slipping component code was throw. It happened with my stock transmission now 20k into my rebuilt one its happenening. Im getting fed up and ready to give up on this truck

I got a p0894 code and the fluid is dirty. Its a Protorque converter. Im gonna drop it off at the shop that did the rebuild and see what they say. I was wondering if it was something common. My tci converter did the same thing then blew up

It might be tune related, and finally showed it's face when the trans pressures declined from wear.

There are a few tables in the TCC Lock/Unlock tune that have to be met, and not overlap for the TC to not eventually kill itself and of the trans.

Also a misfire can cause this issue, but I'm not sure if the slip code would result from it.