WTB : a small list of stuff...

CaboRob

Hi all,

after much deep thinking Ive decided to hang on to the red '04 SSS, finally seeing payback from getting rearended back in Dec 2012...thought of selling the 04 and buying a modded SSS but I believe Im keeping her since she is so clean and unmolested ,so I figure Id try here cause it seems like someones always demodding...

I wanna keep it streetable for dependability but i feel a SS should run like its name

- set of Longtubes

- passenger side door cladding color is not a issue

- the little door on our rear bumper that locks the spare

- CAI set up

-advice on a mild cam

- set of brake ducts and a factory grill (honeycomb part) upper and lower ...looking to get them chromed

- it has factory 6 disc but id like something that kicks and i can plug my ipod into...

- (1) factory 20' wheel ... for a spare ... i have chrome ones now but its a spare so the gray will be fine

- and Id like to change the head/tail lights to LED but the ebay ones just look cheap

I believe thats it!

thanks for your time

Rob

Depending on what you want to do with the truck, daily drive it, race it, ect., that will help in picking a cam to go with. You can never go wrong with a proven cam for the lq9 such as a 224r or 228r but before the cam you need to make sure you have all the supporting mods, such as, longtubes, full exhaust to get the truck flowing well and then a mild stall if you're not looking for anything crazy. Also can never go wrong with a set of gears.

I plan on using it as a DD...just mild enough to sound as good as it looks...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Curious. Why does your avatar have a Red SS, and your signature is black with gray wheels?

My black 03 was rear ended on i95 and totaled ... Just signed the release for the suit... Wish it was black but Rockhead will tell ya the red 04 is really clean new LQ9 was put in by previous owner and I debated on selling it and buying a modded black one but the red is growing on me...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk