WTB: Silverado SS around Georgia

mctwist77

Looking to buy a clean SS in the Georgia area, I am willing to travel for the right truck. I would prefer blue, for the color but Im not too picky. Looking to spend no more than 12k, so obviously I know I will be looking at higher mileage trucks. That is no problem as long as they have been taken care of. I am located in Warner Robins, GA about an hour and a half south of Atlanta. Let me know what you have!

Peter

I have a matiqously maintained black 03 in West Ga. Just turned 55,000 miles, always garaged in a heated and cooled shop. Never bumped or hit, original paint , never hit or bumped, no Walmart dings of dents. The lnterior is flawless with out a thread out of place. You can see my ad here 55,000 Mile Pampered 2003 SS Silverado.

Problem is I am firm at $20,000.00 buy it has new High Performance Nitto tires with a little over 2,000 miles. Transmission was totally serviced last winter, all hoses and belts replaced, new battery.

Read the ad and if you want pictures send me your email address

• 3 months later...