Need professional input

So as many of you know I was planning on getting rid of Black Sunshine for a Shitstang. I am now over that and I need some help on what parts to go with.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/171331021586?ssPageName=STRK:MESINDXX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1436.l2649

Are these headers worth the $ or do I need to step up?

They are the obx headers. I bought a set a couple months ago for around $500. Looks like the exact same kit. I have no complaints with mine. I did have to make an egr block off plate and only broke 2 manifold bolts off on drivers side but I did get then out pretty easily.

Pretty much... Pick out a muffler or two that you like and have a local shop bend ya up some pipes. Usually ends up being cheaper than a full bolt on kit and you get the freedom to choose how you want it done.

Why waste all the extra money when the end result will be the same?? A non factory, better flowing, better sounding exhaust is the end goal we're after right? Do it all at once, have a reputable shop do the work, get what you want, save monies for other go fast stuffs...

I agree, wait and get a good brand like Kooks etc. Otherwise the OBX and others like them the coating will start to pit and come off, especially if you live in a state with snow.

My wife has had Kooks on her TBSS for 2009 now and not a single spot on them, still look new just like they did out of the box. Hers is driven every winter winter with snow and salt.

Alos forgot to mention her headers came with a Y pipe that connected to her factory exhaust. Only had to choose a muffler, the rest from the muffler is stock.

Edited by Blown 346 (see edit history)