Need professional input

Take a hard look at those pacesetters. They fit the awd nicely and the ceramic coating is very durable. My look the same as the day I installed installed them. Their only downfall is they have three inch collectors, although a good welder and a couple reducers can fix that no problem. I might be a little biased towards the pacesetters because that's what I have, but I think everyone could say the same about whatever they run. Good luck on your decision and be sure to keep us updated whichever route you go!

These are the ones I bought and worked pretty good. Direct bolt in no modifications needed. And yes they look like they have cats but are pretty much resanators. My area doesnt have emissions testing only visual so they work perfect for me.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/OBX-Exhaust-Header-00-03-Chevy-Silverado-SS-Escalade-6-0L-V8-Off-Road-Headers-/151430074967?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2341ef9257&vxp=mtr#ht_2454wt_867

• 2 weeks later...

I have had pacestter's on three different trucks. Stock 5.3'a with tuning. On two of them, may have been a bad motor mount or two, but the passenger side primaries were nailing the frame I assume on first shift kick downs. The third set on my current truck clear he frame better but one of the primaries was built so close to my front diff knuckle the bolts hit with driveshaft installed when turning left only though. I must add they warranted one pair that got all rusty and then cracked from hitting frame( wisconsin). And they sent me a new one ho replace the one hitting my front diff knuckle. To me, it depends how much you wanna screw with it. If I was gonna spend a G I'd go with ARH. But given Ive owned three pairs of these I'm not that way. Plus it's a three inch collector on a pacesetter, and they have 1 3/4 for 400 or the 1 7/8 primaries for 500. Take my experience for what it's worth.. I'd buy them again, unless I struck it rich, then ARH.. For the record the sound really nice. I have dual 3" to 2.5" with magnaflow x-pipe muffler, no cats, I like the sound. But I paid less than 200 for all the pipe and bends and flanges, welded it myself and bam. Custom true dual with x pipe muffler.

Sorry, looks like you decided already. Let us know how you like em!