Noob questions

In the far future i am thinking about making the SS into a weekend monster/DD but i have some questions that I have been thinking about and wondering if i can get some insight.

How much gas milage do you get with a Maggie?

Whats the reliability with a Maggie? (I have drove across america like 5 times. Will that still be an option?)

What are some of the things i should look into getting? TBSS intake? Injectors? Cam?

Maintenance and upkeep?

Anything else i am missing or i should be looking into please let me know. Times are tough so i am going to start donating blood so i can get some power..... What you guys think 1 pint of blood = 1 HP?

The Maggie will replace the tbss intake just keep that in mind. I daily drive mine and have no problems...well just the occasional broken tranny but that's my fault. Gas milage is unchanged if you drive it nicely. My cluster says I average 9.9 but that's my fault lol

At best, the SS doesn't get mpg but gpm. I can't even imagine what it would best to drive a SS across America. A maggie is only gonna make it suck more fuel. More air = more fuel.

They aren't that bad. I've driven mine to Vegas and back a few times and it wasn't absurdly costly. Usually get 17-19 mpg on the highway.

Yeah I am going to school in Wyoming for a year and might do some cross country exploring before I go back to Texas to go to school but wouldn't mind having that extra power hauling my stuff.... I know on the way up here I was getting around 9ish-10ish with the trailor and bike in the back