well i found out how cold it got tonight on my 5 min walk to le trok. problems of parking in the farthest spot possible lol. i got the picture, but once i got back to my room i realized i musta shook as it snapped. its not the clearest. if its any help for ya ill get another one tomorrow

20141102_222650_zpsvet8farf.jpg

thanks for that your awesome. yea i can read some of it but a little blurry, if you would'nt mind trying another tomorrow, i hope that it being 4wd isnt a problem for them who knows. thanks

You cant tell on the sticker if it is 2wd or 4wd unless you run the vin

thats the problem i think they are going to check my vin and the sticker vin to make sure its the exact same model, but im going to give it a shot other wise ill try get a 2wd one

On that sticker only the last 8 are present i believe. They cant see by the sticker that your truck says 2GCEC19N or 2GCEK19N. The emissions info is the same for all models with the 187 fed emissions and then the dofferent standards for the 188 California emission vehicles. The only differences in those 2 is that California has 4 catalytic converters instead of 2

Edited by Chris (see edit history)

my number is (REMOVED) dont know if you can work out stuff from that

Your crazy dude!! I wouldn't be flashing my whole VIN# out there on the ol "WWW".

Just my 2 cents though, and it won't even buy you a cup of coffee these days. :dunno:

Edited by JF-03-SS (see edit history)

Your crazy dude!! I wouldn't be flashing my whole VIN# out there on the ol "WWW".

Just my 2 cents though, and it won't even buy you a cup of coffee these days. :dunno:

cool thanks for the tip can you remove your post, cheers

^^I have to agree highly with this statement. With you haveing a rare truck for NZ thieves will be on the lookout for your VIN so they can "replicate" your truck and try to make some money off a ecsb silverado with SS badges slapped on. It was an issue in New England with exotics a few years back. My dealership even covers up my VIN on my windshield. I know you can get the VIN in numerous other areas but its just a little bit of security we all need to take as we all love our vehicles Mark. Please do not take my post as a bash, just trying to help out. I hope everything works out so you can be driving that truck asap!

^^I have to agree highly with this statement. With you haveing a rare truck for NZ thieves will be on the lookout for your VIN so they can "replicate" your truck and try to make some money off a ecsb silverado with SS badges slapped on. It was an issue in New England with exotics a few years back. My dealership even covers up my VIN on my windshield. I know you can get the VIN in numerous other areas but its just a little bit of security we all need to take as we all love our vehicles Mark. Please do not take my post as a bash, just trying to help out. I hope everything works out so you can be driving that truck asap!

yea maybe it is a good thing as these trucks you can see the vin number just from looking in the front window, dumb place to put it really

Ummm every vehicle has the vin right in the windshield.

I would think that some red flags would maybe pop up with law enforcement if the vin was covered up!!!

New England had problem with exotics years back? what is this the fast and furious New England!!!