2005 RCSB GMC Sierra

KyleODaniel

Alright, I've decided to give this a shot, told myself I'd never sell this truck, but I've always dreamt of owning a Silverado SS, and that is the only reason for this. So here it is,

For sale is a 2005 GMC Sierra RCSB, this has been great truck for me with ZERO problems. Only reason I am selling is to buy a Silverado SS. For starters this truck is a 5.3 (lm7) engine with ONLY 62,000 miles. Truck has power everything, windows, mirrors, locks. Interior is clean and well maintained. I believe in taking care of my stuff.

-Aftermarket Parts:

Calspeed Longtube headers

3 inch off road y-pipe

3 inch Borla exhaust

Full 3 inch exhaust out the back.

Truck has a custom EFI Live tune on it.

All the handles have been color matched.

Intimidator SS replica wing on the tailgate

20 inch OEM LTZ Wheels with tires, freshly powdercoated gloss black.

The interiors has a full Bose center console to replace the middle seat.

6k HIDs (highs,lows and fogs)

Truck is lowered 2 inches in the rear as well.

- If you'd like to know more about it or are interested just give me a call or text.

The only reason I am wanting sell or trade is if you have a 03-06 Silverado SS, low miles (under 80k), would prefer it to be an 05-06, but if not I'd be able to work with it, MUST be AWD. Willing to add cash for the right deal.

Clean title in hand, no liens, ready to sell.

Don't really want to but a price on it, really just want to trade for a SS, but I'm going to put at $15,000, I know it high, I don't need to here it, just starting somewhere. I'm in the Kansas, Oklahoma area so the closer the better, modded or unmodded is fine by me.

Also, can send more pictures upon request of interior and whatever else you'd like.

Thanks for looking - Kylepost-23626-141555343003_thumb.jpgpost-23626-141555347238_thumb.jpgpost-23626-141555348758_thumb.jpgpost-23626-141555355061_thumb.jpg

If I was you I would keep it and supercharge it nice truck but glws

Thanks, the plan was to eventually do an lq9 swap, but really want something AWD to help with winter and still be fun, if it was 4wd I'd keep it cause it would be easier to go from 4wd to AWD but 2wd would be a lot more difficult. Haha