Why

Aksonny

Seen this also today. My girlfriend just bought an avalanche so I decided to check out their forum to see what I can do to make it look kinda decent and seen this

This is why I don't participate in other truck forums lol... "put cool decals from another car or truck) LMAO... How about buy a cool car or truck that is already cool with the factory decals... lol The only thing I see that may even come close to our forum doing this is that some put the vette decal on their trucks, But!!! the 2003 review of the SSS said it was considered the corvette of pickup trucks hmmmmm..... There is a big difference in putting performance decals on a performance truck or car and putting performance decals on a POS...

Check this out also. I almost barfed when I seen it.

Check this out also. I almost barfed when I seen it.

I've seen worse... I am not totally against clones if done right... In fact I'd love to have a RCSB SSS Clone with my engine in it lol save me some garage space... That avalanche seems to be on the right track, just needs the rest of the cladding and a 3/4 drop...

Seen this also today. My girlfriend just bought an avalanche so I decided to check out their forum to see what I can do to make it look kinda decent and seen this

Drove by a white Avalanche about a month ago and it had SS badges in all spots the real truck has them, except he had a huge decal on his rear windshield. I had to drive by him and when he saw a real SSS he ducked in his truck :crackup: