Why sell?

RickRolled

I could sell mine in a heartbeat. Gonna keep it for now. When my Denali gets here I'll re-evaluate. I love the truck. But I don't love it enough to keep it forever and let it sit in the yard.

The new denali's are just fat big lookin trucks not sleek/sexy like the sss

Full of Fail. The new Denali's are bad as Fu#%.

I had my truck for 10 years. It was my dd I loved it. But after a while it just runs it course. I got married and when my son was born it was a pain in the ass getting him in and out of the back seat. Plus I had to keep dumping money into it. And after a while spending 200 a week on gas gets old. Bought another vehicle and the truck sat. Best thing I did was sell it.

Hey if you can't see yourself with out keep it. It's a cool truck!!

Sounds to me like you can't afford it. Enough said.

Sorry not all of use are RB's like you.

I dont think he is upset about what I said he has a fricken 60k+ truck and I got a 11yr old pos lol

No offended one bit Rick.

Full of Fail. The new Denali's are bad as Fu#%.

LMAO, but I agree.....Denali is bad as ****!

I had my truck for 10 years. It was my dd I loved it. But after a while it just runs it course. I got married and when my son was born it was a pain in the ass getting him in and out of the back seat. Plus I had to keep dumping money into it. And after a while spending 200 a week on gas gets old. Bought another vehicle and the truck sat. Best thing I did was sell it.

Hey if you can't see yourself with out keep it. It's a cool truck!!

Sorry not all of use are RB's like you.

He is a RB Jesse, he can afford 2 trucks.

Jan 5,15' will be 10 years for me.................going for 20 if I make it!!

I really don't like the looks or price of the new trucks. Mine still drives & runs like the day I bought it so no need for a change.

Good luck to those that stray...........you'll be back!!

Ya I understand the reasons for a upgrade and the point that u denali guys have on selling the truck so it doesnt just sit around.

I wanted a Denali but went a different route.

I may be a bastard, but I'm certainly not rich! I just like picking on Jeff because I think he's a POS :)

Jeff is probably one of the nice most stand up guy around if you met him.

LMAO hahahahahaha

And two bad a** trucks

2. I beg to differ one at best!!

I sold my truck because of having our 3rd child on the way and the inevitable nickel and diming with a 10yr old vehicle with 230k on the clock. I picked up an 07 escalade for the extra seating and 6.2 AWD. Now the regrets...

1)doesn't fit in the garage, truck did.

2)gets worse mileage than the truck did

3)wife says for as often as the escalade sits, we might as well have KEPT THE TRUCK, and gotten a CTS wagon. :banghead:

You are not very well armed if you think you are picking on me Randy ;) you are not a very smart 'bastard' are you?

That's right, your a big time moderator who goes around shutting down threads for no good reason: http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/topic/85711-ma-members-feeler-thread/

Picking on 03mass for no good reason, harassing me for a sig that supposedly violates the "rules", posting a pic of your Denali under the 2015 SSS calendar thread after other members requested only SSS pics, and overall abusing your moderator power. Because of those thing I don't like you Jeff :).

I wanted a Denali but went a different route.

Jeff is probably one of the nice most stand up guy around if you met him.

2. I beg to differ one at best!!

At least I have one at best Mr. NoMoreSS

That's right, your a big time moderator who goes around shutting down threads for no good reason: http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/topic/85711-ma-members-feeler-thread/

Picking on 03mass for no good reason, harassing me for a sig that supposedly violates the "rules", posting a pic of your Denali under the 2015 SSS calendar thread after other members requested only SSS pics, and overall abusing your moderator power. Because of those thing I don't like you Jeff :).

Funny how a thread you are not even part of bothers you, oh well. If you don't like something, report it cause I know you know how to ;)