Why sell?

RickRolled

I will never sell this truck. I was on deaths door last year and made every effort not to sell the truck. The new Denalis are nice, faster than my SS but is not the same truck. I like the new Denali's, no complaints.

Im sorry but to say a certain moderator that closes a get together thread (mine) then opens it up to invite a member to another meet (LVD) is classless. He then closes it again because it was going knowhere, seriously? Sorry people do not want pictures of their Bel Air and Chevelle viral, if that is an issue than maybe we need to revisit the get together section and say picutres are necessary to post.

I do believe if someone sells their SSS they should not be allowed to moderate. It shows they have turned the tide, and gone a different route and that the Silverado SS is not of interest anymore.

Edited by 03mass (see edit history)

Im sorry but to say a certain moderator that closes a get together thread (mine) then opens it up to invite a member to another meet (LVD) is classless. He then closes it again because it was going knowhere, seriously?

Are you certain that I locked your thread and then re-opened it Andrew? If you are calling people out you best know what you are talking about.

And there it is. Well it's only a matter of time till this thread gets locked!!! Shocking!!

What ever happened to a nice little discussion and then someone has to go and ruin it

And that Lvd meet was planned months before your secret meet!! That you don't even want to share with people on the site.

Edited by NoMoreSS (see edit history)

I do believe if someone sells their SSS they should not be allowed to moderate. It shows they have turned the tide, and gone a different route and that the Silverado SS is not of interest anymore.

PM Josh on that one.

Then please PM me and let me know. Who opened my thread to invite others to LVD?

You had not posted in your thread in 4 months so your gtg didn't look like it was happening and someone expressed interest in a gtg. You have always been invited to LVD.

Edited by JF-03-SS (see edit history)

Why don't don't you guys take it to PM instead of spreading all your dirty laundry and shitting on somebody's thread? this is high school stuff.

Like I said above I never intend to sell my SSS. I could only pull 16k or a bit more and thats just not worth it to me.

That's right, your a big time moderator who goes around shutting down threads for no good reason: http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/topic/85711-ma-members-feeler-thread/

Picking on 03mass for no good reason, harassing me for a sig that supposedly violates the "rules", posting a pic of your Denali under the 2015 SSS calendar thread after other members requested only SSS pics, and overall abusing your moderator power. Because of those thing I don't like you Jeff :).

At least I have one at best Mr. NoMoreSS

Sounds like somebody is butt hurt.

Didnt know my thread would stir up some old shit my bad. Anyways ya I could never get enough money for my truck, unless somebody's got 20k and wants another ss ;)

lol. Yeah these trucks aren't worth as much anymore. I would rather have it sit then sell it at current market value. Doesn't bother me. It's a nice backup vehicle.

Sounds like somebody is butt hurt.

The only one butt hurt is you from shooting up all those roids :)

The only way I'd sell my SSS is if I really needed the $ and I would most probably remove the supercharger and injectors.

Edited by L8ERBRO (see edit history)