Why sell?

RickRolled

The only one butt hurt is you from shooting up all those roids :)

The only way I'd sell my SSS is if I really needed the $ and I would most probably remove the supercharger and injectors.

Cry baby. Don't shoot gear in the butt, not very bright are you?

I dont have my old manifold I moved and im pretty sure I tossed it :(

That sucks, luckily I saved just about everything.

Cry baby. Don't shoot gear in the butt, not very bright are you?

Brighter than you since I'm not the one shrinking my nuts with roids ...and there are many intramuscular roids available - anyone I've ever known chooses to shoot in the glute.

That sucks, luckily I saved just about everything.

Brighter than you since I'm not the one shrinking my nuts with roids ...and there are many intramuscular roids available - anyone I've ever known chooses to shoot in the glute.

Sounds like you have a lot of experience

Taking it in the Butt!! Lololololol

Had mine two years so far. I've always want one since I was like 15 lol. But I would trade mine for one of those new corvettes. I want something fast! These trucks stock are slow as shit. These trucks will be a thing in the past like the 90 model ones with the 454. I love my truck, but I'd like to have a new vette once everything is paid off.

I would love the 90's 454... If I could get a mint one I'd consider selling my SSS... Those 454's have so much potential and are a RCSB like the SSS should have been... But I do love my truck that when I pay it off next summer there would be no point in selling it... Just buying a bigger garage to store all my toys... The wife said if I buy her a 10k ring I can get another hot rod... Although I think 10k is stupid for a stupid diamond ring, I see it as a win win... I get any hot rod I want 40, 50, 60k, 100k and all I need to do is shell out 10k for the wife to approve ha...

Or maybe I just drop in a twin turbo 454 and a 4l80e trans and break 10's if not 9's in my SSS

Edited by 2003_SuperSport (see edit history)

I sold my truck because of having our 3rd child on the way and the inevitable nickel and diming with a 10yr old vehicle with 230k on the clock. I picked up an 07 escalade for the extra seating and 6.2 AWD. Now the regrets...

1)doesn't fit in the garage, truck did.

2)gets worse mileage than the truck did

3)wife says for as often as the escalade sits, we might as well have KEPT THE TRUCK, and gotten a CTS wagon. :banghead:

How did your SS fit in the garage and a Denali does not? An extended cab standard bed is the same length and width as a suburban/Yukon XL and the Tahoe/Yukon are even shorter

It all depends on the person but I would really suggest to anyone that even kinda likes their SS or someone who likes working on their own truck to not sell. I've driven new Denali's and while they are a nice ride with good power I would not take a new Denali over my SS as a toy. One of the problems with the new trucks is how much they are engineered to be difficult to work on. Imagine my surprise when I found out that I had to practically take the front end of my truck apart just to switch a light bulb. You have to pull out the air box, then take off the grill, lower bumper and fender to get to the headlight housing. I'm sure as my 2011 will need more work over time I will see more and more things that were made difficult to keep us from working on our trucks ON PURPOSE. That's one big plus to the SS. The other one being that I think GM really hit the styling of those trucks but now every brand seems to model their trucks after bricks. Since it was the end of the line for that styling direction I think it will be more classic, they are evolving the look of the GMT900's into the new trucks so the new trucks look like an updated and better looking GMT900 and it will not make the GMT900s age well.

If you don't have the spare money for a toy and it's your daily driver then I wouldn't suggested buying an SS as most of them have 1500000km + on them now (unless your some kinda crazy guy that can find a 2003 in mint shape with an engine that's not even broken in yet). If it's a toy and you wanna do your own work you'd be crazy to sell your truck and it's not like your getting a big pay day to sell. And trust me, once you do sell you will miss it and end up spending hours tracking it down to buy the same truck back. Trust me...

My Sierra is better as a daily driver with kids and the SS is my muscle truck

I would love the 90's 454... If I could get a mint one I'd consider selling my SSS... Those 454's have so much potential and are a RCSB like the SSS should have been... But I do love my truck that when I pay it off next summer there would be no point in selling it... Just buying a bigger garage to store all my toys... The wife said if I buy her a 10k ring I can get another hot rod... Although I think 10k is stupid for a stupid diamond ring, I see it as a win win...

I kicked out 33k for my lady's ring lol Ouch. I agree is love to have a 454SS with a nasty engine in it also. I can't afford all the cars and trucks I want :(

I would love the 90's 454... If I could get a mint one I'd consider selling my SSS... Those 454's have so much potential and are a RCSB like the SSS should have been... But I do love my truck that when I pay it off next summer there would be no point in selling it... Just buying a bigger garage to store all my toys... The wife said if I buy her a 10k ring I can get another hot rod... Although I think 10k is stupid for a stupid diamond ring, I see it as a win win...

I kicked out 33k for my lady's ring lol Ouch. I agree is love to have a 454SS with a nasty engine in it also. I can't afford all the cars and trucks I want :(

Damn Jason, 33k for a ring :noway: !? That must be some good....stuff! I knew you were a RB :D

Edited by L8ERBRO (see edit history)