Well I changed the fluid and I can still hear the hum from 40-50 mph only when I press the gas. Any other suggestions?

Live with it till you can't stand it any longer, or go ahead and schedule a rebuild. (Or buy TayldSS' and just change it out.) My guess is that it will get a good bit worse before it ruins itself. I get shavings in my fluid every time I change the fluid since my rebuild and I change it 2 to 3 times a year.

Did the fluid change quiet it at all? Did you use regular, or synthetic fluid? (Just curious).

Ya ive been doing alot of research on it and I guess its a more of a problem with the sss then I thought. Guys were getting this noise only after like 10k so I guess I will just have to live with it. Its deff not as loud. I used synthetic :( sad

Might last you a pretty good while. Just keep an ear open to it.

From what I've sen with mine I believe the bearings are maybe oversize for the job and will hold up longer than you might think.

One thing that I forgot about when I mentioned the synthetic fluid earlier. There is a synthetic specific breather tube fitting, (it's White), the fitting that the breather or vent tube attaches to. Don't know how much of a problem it is to run the synth with the other style breather but it might be a good idea to check it out.

I started to hear a rubbing noise now along with the hum and I just figured the diff really must be goin out the door quick. For shits and giggles I took it to discount tires for a rotate and omg its a miracle all the noise is gone now :). I have no clue what tires pro guys did wrong when rotating my tires and the discount tires guys didnt say anything was outta whack. So im just really stumped, at least the noise is gone and the diff fluid is fresh :)