Fuel Rail Bolts

Hey, was replacing my knock sensors and when I went to re-tighten the fuel rail bolts, the service manual said 37ft pounds but that was obviously way to much as I snapped one of the bolts. Anyways, I'm obviously in need of replacements but can't seem to find them online. Any help? Thanks in advance!

post-25624-0-67216500-1418102557_thumb.png

Edited by aerosys (see edit history)

Yeah, an obvious sign that I would have picked up on fully awake. My eyes obviously traveled upward or something accross the picture of all the torque specs. Ha!Wasn't thinking too much considering I was out so late trying to finish up. I was dog tired. Last time I attempt that. Went to a hardware store and bought four new ones with washers to match as close as possible. They had a little "Match-a-Thread" thing there so it was easy to make sure the threads matched up since I took another bolt with me.

Yeah, went to extract the broken bolt and the extractor also broke off. Had to go use a dremel with a carbide bit and work the extractor out and start all over. Took a couple hours, but I very much so learned my lesson about working on anything while that tired again. Haha, thanks guys. New bolts worked flawlessly by the way. Actually feel sturdier than the stock bolts. Continued on to change my knock sensors and no more CEL! Mission complete! Yay! :thumbsup: