03 SS, need definitive answers on what I've got here.

Even my owners manual doesn't list it. Under towing it says contact your dealer for tow rating but in the advertisement brochure it says the SS is rated for 7400lbs. That's the same rating as the other k1500 with 3:73 . The trucks with 4:10 tow @8500lbs. What code should I be looking for on my glove box sticker? 3:73 was GT4 or something like that??? I really don't want to go under my truck but if I have something rare, I want to know!

I have a little rust over my right rear wheel well and I was thinking of fixing it or dare I say it... Sell it

GT5 = 4.10

Finally cleaned out the glovebox. You guys were right GT5 4:10 gears. I don't know why I was stuck on 3:73 unless the sales person stuck it in my head when I bought it. Oh well, carry on

I did the brakes on mine last year, the rear is a dual piston caliper using a 12.9 in rotor. These are the same used on the Escalde and H2. The caliper part numbers are SLC651 and SLC650 from Advance Auto. I used Powerstop rear rotors AR-8645XPR and Hawk pads HB385Y-640 from Summit Racing. I didn't do the backing plates but GM should be able to get the correct ones from your vin