New Denali has Arrived :)

JC03SS

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice Jason

Those trucks feel like a lot power is restricted with the factory tune, once you get that changed out you should have a solid runner.

Def has a lot more in it. The tune will def wake up the Beast under the hood. Really stuck on the Exhaust tho. Not sure what I'm gonna run. May go Corsa instead of Magnaflow.

The running boards don't hide away they are fixed. Wish they did tho. No the less it still looks sharp. Thanks for all the nice comments fellas I appreciate it. :)

Def has a lot more in it. The tune will def wake up the Beast under the hood. Really stuck on the Exhaust tho. Not sure what I'm gonna run. May go Corsa instead of Magnaflow.

The running boards don't hide away they are fixed. Wish they did tho. No the less it still looks sharp. Thanks for all the nice comments fellas I appreciate it. :)

Have you looked under the truck to see what size the exhaust is? I know with my buddies 14' his looks fairly small maybe 3" or even smaller, surprising to me I thought the 6.2 were 3.5" from factory.

Are you thinking about just welding in a muffler or you gonna buy a complete exhaust system? And are you using pacesetter LT's if so send me a message I should have the link saved somewhere on a place I had found them for the cheapest and they're stocked up again.

Have you looked under the truck to see what size the exhaust is? I know with my buddies 14' his looks fairly small maybe 3" or even smaller, surprising to me I thought the 6.2 were 3.5" from factory.

Are you thinking about just welding in a muffler or you gonna buy a complete exhaust system? And are you using pacesetter LT's if so send me a message I should have the link saved somewhere on a place I had found them for the cheapest and they're stocked up again.

The pipe is 3.5" it's pretty big. I might weld in a muffler for now. I think I wanna do a dual exhaust. I wanna keep it semi quiet. Not gonna do headers at this point. I may do them down the road a bit. The drive shaft on this thing is a monster lol. I looked up under there today. I did look at a couple cat back systems I liked but boy there expensive lol.

Congrats man!! I'm sure it was well worth the wait, that color is just gorgeous in person. I get to drive these new trucks all of the time at work (GM shop), although I haven't driven a new one with the 8-speed yet. I'm pretty partial to Corsa exhausts myself, we had a new 6.2 Denali in not too long ago with a Corsa Sport catback on it, it sounded fuggin mean!

Congrats... Can't go wrong with A Denail truck the interior and cluster Are so Beautiful. And man do they have power with a super smooth ride. And your right shifting is crazy on these new trucks.. My Dad special ordered one in early Nov. and I had a chance to take her out and have fun with her. before my dad upgraded to the Escalade Truck Was Sooo Mad at him for doin that. Lol But can't blame the Old Man it's a Nice truck also.

Thanks guys it is an Amazing Truck. This thing has a lot of power in it waiting to come out and play. Having a hard time with choosing an exhaust tho. I really don't want it loud the SS is loud enough lol. The interior and cluster are Awesome. This thing drives and rides better than my fiances Escalade does. Had the windows tinted and put my Volant on. Exhaust is next :)