Gm gaugeuy is awesome!!!!!!!

Chip

Only reason im not switching is cause of hot spots... unless steves has no hot spots for leds....

I work very hard to make sure there are minimal, if any hot spots on the LED conversions that I do.

I just sent my cluster to Steve a few weeks ago. Packing instructions on the website. I actually called him from the post office on a Thursday (rural town -UPS delivery, but no UPS shipping point) with a shipping question. He told me what I needed to know and I sent them. The following Wednesday I got an email with a tracking number saying they were done and being shipped back to me. UPS delivered them Thursday. Awesome, fast service and great communication. I'd highly recommend.

Thanks for the kind words!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats the price for a white led swap.... i have a crew cab LT3 interior.... seat heater buttons, window, door, auto climate, steering wheel controls etc...i like the LED itll match my pillar pod nicely

Sent Steve a text yesterday. Gonna get mine done this next month I think. Something ive always wanted to get done. The blue needle/white LED combo looks awesome.

Also curious if I can send out all my switches for LED swap... This would save me the hassle :lol:

I have blue needles right now in my escalade cluster... white led would look good... I just want all the lights to match... plus I just bought a new steering wheel with new controls

I have blue needles right now in my escalade cluster... white led would look good... I just want all the lights to match... plus I just bought a new steering wheel with new controls

I'll need new controls too. The paint is worn on a few and I don't want light shining through.

Not bad... Ill probably just pry the controls out and replace them that way. I just got a TBSS wheel not too long ago.

Nice... yah my switches were wore out kinda and leather getting thin at 12 o'clock position.. figured I needed a new one, plus I did escalade dash swap and wanted new wheel lol

I asked Steve what was the price to reset my odometer while he's in there.... He said "only a few years in prison". :crackup:

I need mine reset.... only because I'm putting a new engine, trans, rearend, hubs, everything..... so I want it to say 0mi or 000000mi lol

I need mine reset.... only because I'm putting a new engine, trans, rearend, hubs, everything..... so I want it to say 0mi or 000000mi lol

Unfortunately the mileage not only referenced to the wear and tear on the engine but also the rest of the drive train and the frame. Legally the mileage cannot be changed just because a new engine is installed.

I can do the steering wheel and the rest of the dash parts. Just depends on how deep your pockets are lol. It does get kinda pricey. You can send me a PM with everything you want converted and I can shoot you a price.

• 5 months later...

several questions:

paintchip, where in Illinois are you? im in south Chicago.

how much did he charge you for this? I have bulbs out and want it repaired.

what is his turnaround, and what is his contact info?

thanks!!!