Gm gaugeuy is awesome!!!!!!!

Chip

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't get pics figured out but have no problem texting if anybody wants to see iam more than happy to send anybody???

How did you go about shipping your cluster to him, ive been wanting this but im scared my cluster will get lost on the way lol. Where did you go or what

I boxed it up with bubble wrap and sent it ups and hoped for the best just make sure to insure it for the correct amont to replace it drove me nuts to send it but had to be done!!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the kind words fellas! Anyone interested can feel free to PM me on here or visit my website (www.GmGaugeGuy.com) I think someone was asking about white with blue needles. See some pictures below. I carry needles, overalays and bezels in stock in case anyone is interested.

8704F8C4-B364-48E8-AE3D-F01D5CEFC74E_zps

E291FE38-613B-45CF-AD1B-47101CFB7076_zps

and this one is just a cool shot of an RST

28469C11-84C6-4BEF-9604-88F0FB54A050_zps

Edited by Silverado777 (see edit history)

The blue would look sweet on my truck. It would be awesome if you could change the ugly green readout on the dash, radio and heater controls over to blue too.

There is a way but unfortunately it will make those screen almost impossible to read during the day time.

• 5 weeks later...

I just sent my cluster to Steve a few weeks ago. Packing instructions on the website. I actually called him from the post office on a Thursday (rural town -UPS delivery, but no UPS shipping point) with a shipping question. He told me what I needed to know and I sent them. The following Wednesday I got an email with a tracking number saying they were done and being shipped back to me. UPS delivered them Thursday. Awesome, fast service and great communication. I'd highly recommend.