Supercharger for sale!!!

fastchevy

:driving: I have brand new never installed Powerdyne supercharger for a 4.8, 5.3,6.0 2000 to 2005 chevy, Gmc truck. I will let it go for $3550.00 shipping included in the U.S.  Email me at [email protected] if your interested. This is a great deal!!! Don't pass it up. You can go to Powerdyne.com to see this charger.

I don't think your gonna have much luck selling that on here.

Reason being is they can be bougt for $1,000.00 cheaper.

I know I bought a Polished unit brand new from Powerdyne for $2,500.00.

Secondly, I don't think it performs well on the SS, based on my personal experience any. I just shipped mine back to Powerdyne Yesterday.

Respectfully,

Vince

:driving: I have brand new never installed Powerdyne supercharger for a 4.8, 5.3,6.0 2000 to 2005 chevy, Gmc truck. I will let it go for $3550.00 shipping included in the U.S.  Email me at [email protected] if your interested. This is a great deal!!! Don't pass it up. You can go to Powerdyne.com to see this charger.

Reason beng is they can be bougt for $1,000.00 cheaper.

I know I Bought one. Polsihed unit brand new from Powerdyne for $2,500.00.

Secondly, they don't perform well on the SS, based on my personal experience. I just shipped mine back to Powerdyne Yesterday.

Respectfully,

Well Me and my brother have silverado ss trucks with the same powerdyne superchargers and we both recieve tremendous horse power. Maybe there is something wrong with your truck or your PCM is not right on your truck. I would encourage anyone to purchase this charger if they want to improve there power.

Vince

Reason beng is they can be bougt for $1,000.00 cheaper.

I know I Bought one. Polsihed unit brand new from Powerdyne for $2,500.00.

Secondly, they don't perform well on the SS, based on my personal experience. I just shipped mine back to Powerdyne Yesterday.

Respectfully,

Vince

Well Me and my brother have silverado ss trucks with the same powerdyne superchargers and we both recieve tremendous horse power. Maybe there is something wrong with your truck or your PCM is not right on your truck. I would encourage anyone to purchase this charger if they want to improve there power.

I'm not looking to flame this thread. All I can say is that I never got more than 4 pounds of boost put of it, even with a 12 psi pulley.

Glad to hear that you and your brothers truck are running great with the powerdyne...

I too have an ss , my brother has an ss, we both have powerdyne chargers and recieve excellent power from both. Maybe its your PCM on your truck or maybe its just your truck. This is a good deal, sorry your truck doesnt perform well.

The tuning was done by PCMforless from live data that was logged with HPtuners, so I doubt it was the tuning.

The kit was installed on an 03 SS, Which I bough brand new. It was installed when the SS had 14,000 easy miles on it. So, I doubt it's the truck.

All I know is that my kitdidn't meet the advertised boost.

What kind of boost reading are you seeing? What tuning do you have?

What are you saying is a good deal? The Price above? It's a grand high. That kit can be bought directly from Powerdyne for 2,500.00. Several of us SS owners have been quoted that price.

Just out of curiosity, why do you have a brand new one in the box? :confused:

YOUR CRAZY TO THINK THIS IS A GOOD DEAL!!! I SPOKE TO POWRDYNE LAST WEEK, I ALMOST BOUGHT 1 FOR 2200 POLISHED SHIPPED AND GAUGES. THATS BEFORE I HEARD THE KIT DOESNT DO WHAT IT IS SUPPOSE TO DO. NOT TRYING TO BREAK ANYONES BALLS, BUT THE KIT ISN'T THAT GOOD FOR THE SS

What are you saying is a good deal? The Price above? It's a grand high. That kit can be bought directly from Powerdyne for 2,500.00. Several of us SS owners have been quoted that price.

Just out of curiosity, why do you have a brand new one in the box?  :confused:

His box must also have $1000 cash in it ... how else could he expect to get that much? :jester:

he's either using the XB-1A or he has some special unit. on the other hand he could work for powerdyne and he was the one you talked to vince. if this is the case he's treading on thin ice....

No, Zippy....even he wouldn't put them on here for that price.....lol

Archived