SSS with plain rear bumper PIc request????

People have no respect I came out of dunks and found someone parked against my front bumper they got a bottle of orange juice dumped on there windshield and there door kicked in its fine if they wanna drive a shit box but don't touch mine with there careless I don't care attitude

Must be a MA custom bumper mod thing, mine got backed into at Trader Joe's on rt 9 Framingham while parked :sick:

Would you powdercoat the chrome part(s) of the rear bumper? Just curious as it would be interesting to see an SSS with a bumper rather than the stock.

Edited by 03mass (see edit history)

Youre probably better off getting a regular roll pan. i think thatll look better than the regular bumper

I think he's trying to avoid the cost of replacing bumpers. A roll pan would be a terrible idea! Haha. That way when he gets rear ended, he's replacing a custom fiberglass roll pan, a tail gate, and possibly bed sides... Lol. Maybe just get a steel bar that slides into your tow hitch for winter. Kinda like a brush guard out back. That'll stop minor crashes from even touching you. Big crashes however, it'd probably just help bend your frame. Lol

they fit.. just inside the bed sides under the tailgate. This means you see the "cut away" portion from the cladding. But if it was me I would at minimum buy one of those hitch steps the fit in the receiver.

Edited by wantaSSS (see edit history)