Bumper step pad question

CaptKirk

Hey all,

5 months back some a$$hole stole my tailgate and step pad off my bumper. Found another tailgate which of course was not pristine like my old one... :mad:

Anyway thats not the point. I'm trying to find a replacement step pad and am willing to buy new instead of waiting for one to come available as TX2K is coming up. I need part 7 from this diagram here:

http://www.gmpartsonline.net/parts/2004/Chevrolet/Silverado%201500/SS?siteid=215055&vehicleid=175065&diagram=GH99860

My question is, is this really two parts (there is a left and right in the parts list)? And can someone explain to me the w/ and w/o "heavy duty" option?

Thanks in advance

That's the wrong diagram theres 2 diagrams that one is above the one you want SS bumper pad is one piece the regular is left and right and the w/o ss means not for the SS

Part Number: 12335692

step pad FLEETSIDE W/SS, upper

MSRP Core ? Online Price

Edited by Aldofashow (see edit history)

What are you running at tx2k if you don't mind me asking?

Not running anything, just got a few buddies flying in so want my people hauler at least looking good. Picking up some 22 reps and a 2/2 drop with shocks and 305/40/22s hopefully can get it all done before.

My turbo s2k is in FL or I'd bring her. Unfortunately though it still wouldn't compete. Average hp car at tx2k this year is like 800. Its out of control.

Yeah those replacement mirror glass pieces are ridiculous. You would be better off searching eat for an entire used mirror imo.

Darn well already put my order in. What's 'eat' though? Could use that later down the road I'm sure.

Damn. Lucky. I've been wanting to go to TX2K for years. Got buddies that go and send vids. The cars are absolutely incredible. I was reading through the rules and regs for this year out of curiosity. You can't even compete in the roll race unless your 700rwhp+. Lol. Frickin awesome. It's kinda neat the RP raceway allows these cars to run without being dicks about roll cages etc.. Anyway, take a few vids for us when you go!

Damn. Lucky. I've been wanting to go to TX2K for years. Got buddies that go and send vids. The cars are absolutely incredible. I was reading through the rules and regs for this year out of curiosity. You can't even compete in the roll race unless your 700rwhp+. Lol. Frickin awesome. It's kinda neat the RP raceway allows these cars to run without being dicks about roll cages etc.. Anyway, take a few vids for us when you go!

Yeah the cars are outrageous. I'm hoping in 5yrs or so I'll have sold my s2k and saved up to buy a supra so I can start to compete!

I'll definitely have tons of media afterwards, I'll make sure to make a thread with it.

Not running anything, just got a few buddies flying in so want my people hauler at least looking good. Picking up some 22 reps and a 2/2 drop with shocks and 305/40/22s hopefully can get it all done before.

My turbo s2k is in FL or I'd bring her. Unfortunately though it still wouldn't compete. Average hp car at tx2k this year is like 800. Its out of control.

That sounds badass, maybe we can set something up and roll out both trucks.

I actually ordered my drop kit and wheels yesterday, to have my truck ready.

My initial plan was to have my 240 running, hoping to be pushing upwards of 600whp.. but ive just been to busy. PM me if youre down for something.