New intake manifolds for LSx by.... MSD?

MID12sSSS

Got my new issue of Summit racing, and MSD makes an intake now for LS motors called the "AIRFORCE"... Its ugly as all hell.... Ill have to look into it. See what kind of numbers its producing..

http://markenperformance.com/n-10960-msd-atomic-air-force-intake-for-the-ls-lt1.html

If you were gonna spend the money on a fast intake and those are selling then MSD is in the ballpark with pricing if they charged 750 fast would be lucky to sell another intake especially when some big names are testing and claiming these MSD intakes really are making the power that MSD is saying they will

With everything MSD has already made for the LS motors it's not really a big surprise it's just another corner of the market to get into I just wanna know what's next from them

Ive heard MSD coils are shit for the LS... And MSD ignition boxes went out in the 90s.... Im not even a big fan of their wires.. And now this eye sore of an intake.... :jester:

Maybe they're getting desperate to keep the MSD franchise alive so their branching out :lol:

Edited by MID12sSSS (see edit history)

It's hard to beat the stock coils.

I still see a lot of MSD boxes at car shows there's still people using them

There super conductor wires are good those MSD street fire wires wouldn't be in my top ten list the ricers love them though

If I was gonna get an intake I'd probably get the black edelbrock but there numbers are saying they work good I'm not sure I would like looking at it under my hood but they look pretty good on the new corvette motor

I think MSD just wants to be a one stop shop for bolt on LS parts that's what I see anyways

• 4 weeks later...