replacing manual mirrors for power folding/heat/signal/pot light mirro

Hi everyone. First time on this forum. Looking for some help and advice.

I have a 2003 tahoe. The current mirrors have nothing except power adjustment. No heat. Not folding. No signal. No pot light

I just bought some 2003 tahoe mirrors that gave all that

My question is, will this be a plug and play installation? I hear 2003 switched to new harnesses. Any idea if my tahoe will have the correct harnesses to hook these up?

I also believe that I will need to hook up a separate switch and power to to get my mirror to fold in.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I look forward to hanging around the forum!

Ok installed and everything was plug and play. Super easy. Only thing it doesn't do is power fold. Wondering if it's because of my switch. I noticed there are switches that have a little pic in the center of the mirror adjust button. Mine does not.

Anyone?

Correct when you have right switch you put the side control left or right selector to middle position. The switch will turn orange and you hold switch for mirror adjustment to right. Mirrors will fold in.....