Having a fan upgrade problem

NipRing

So I upgraded from the clutch fan to a set of electric fans. These are dorman fans, both with 7 blades. I bought them brand new off amazon. I believe they're intended for 07 Tahoe, etc. They fit perfect, they plugged right into the harness I bought from ls1trucks.com. When they're in high, they're a bit loud. But I can deal with that. The problem is, the fans themselves must be drawing a ridiculous amount of amps. I had a 40A and a 30a but the thirty kept blowing. Easy fix, now they're both 40a. At first only the low 40a would blow every few days. But now the weather is getting warmer, they're both blowing every few days. Not just blowing, melting..

911e4edc734abada2ddab95cab10baab.jpg

I emailed the owner of the ls1truck website who sold me the harness, which is actually really nice btw. All he could say was he can't control what fans anyone uses in aftermarket setups. Fair enough.

Is there any upgrade fan units that fit into the stock shrouds? I'm going broke buying fuses lol

Edited by NipRing (see edit history)