Joh Kerry Documentary

BenKey

I'm not much on pilitical topics, but I just finished watching a Documentary about John Kerry that was really interesting. It's called, "Stolen Honor."

How you look at it may depend solely how you have already made up your mind to vote. You can minimize each individuals input by what job they fulfill on a daily basis, if you like. Sway it what ever way you want, no amount of money would make POWs change their story one way or the other - it just isn't going to happen after what they went through.

I implore the military members on this board to watch it.

This is not intended to be an anti-Kerry thread, but merely a suggestion for people to view it. I would also ask you to watch the other John Kerry movie that Naked Av referred to in another post. You can make up your own mind as to which has more relevance or weight.

So before you finish reading all of the people that will claim it's all BS, or whatever, download it and watch. Then make your comments. Takes about 3 minutes on a cable modem. It's 42 minutes long.

Sorry if this has been on here already - did a search and nothing.

Here's the link to the site: Stolen Honor Documentary

A very moving documentary. After watching this I sat thinking. I knew what was done back in Vietnam during the war. I have seen numerous documentaries following Kerry's remarks and actions during this time. The same for Jane Fonda. While I sat thinking. It occurred to me. That the democrats of this nation do not care to remember that of Kerry. They ask us to forget it. It was in his past. They even go as far to say that he appologized. We all know that never happened. I was never part of the war nor do I remember it at all. I was born in 71. What I do know I know from history. It breaks my heart to know that now we have a presidential candidate that is pulling near 50% of the vote from this great nation. What happend to the people of the US? What happened to our morals and fears? How someone can stand up behind this guy and proclaim him some savior or even someone who can lead this country is beyond me. He scares my family and I to death. The entire Liberal following scares us. I have to be honest. Of all the people I know. Those that are liberal are rabid and violent. Woe to you who disagree w/ them. I kid you not.

To think someone like Kerry with his deplorable political background and terrible decisions to abandon his service men and brothers could actually win the presidency.

Say what you want about Bush. The man NEVER BETRAYED HIS COUNTRY.

Think on that....

W all the way brother..

Man I just finished watching that (damn its long) and am pretty mad to see what kerry and the hippies did to the ppl that were willing to and did give their lives for our country. :flag: It might hit me a little harder than most because my father and uncle both served in vietnam, but I think most people can come to the same feeling just by seeing this.

To watch this movie and not the other oneis the epitome of closed-mindedness.

Kerry fought in the war, saw the atrocities of it, and then campaigned against it. There is a huge difference between lobbying against a war and not supporting the people conscribed to fight in it. Kerry fought in the war, then fought against it, for humanitarian reasons. But at the very same time he also fought bravely for veteran's rights (in spite of ongoing threats to his life) and still does.

Bush, on the other hand, favored the war but tried at every opportunity to evade serving in it (successfully opting out). He was likely AWOL for 1/3 of his time in the National Guard. He has spearheaded efforts to slash funding for veterans and veterans programs, and has cut benefits to those serving in Iraq right now. Until it was shown on network TV, many active duty military returning from Iraq had to pay for part of their trip back from Iraq.

If you want to be fully informed, you should watch the other movie as well.

Archived