Fort Worth/ Dallas for the week

Thickcajun

Guys we are having a small Family vacation this week for my daughters dance competition... We are staying in the fort worth area. Been to JFK a few times, six flags the zoo...Any suggestions on family friendly things to do? Most likely going to catch a rangers game tomorrow but just really dont want to keep doing the same ole things..

there is an aquarium downtown that was pretty nice that we enjoyed! also, hit up gas monkey bar and grill! good food and usually good music! rangers games are always fun... just hotter than crap!

I think theres a huge flea market in dfw, heard they have a bunch of truck parts

Lol we are loaded up with costumes... No truck parts this week!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

there is an aquarium downtown that was pretty nice that we enjoyed! also, hit up gas monkey bar and grill! good food and usually good music! rangers games are always fun... just hotter than crap!

Cool I was actually looking at GMBG reviews... I'll look up the aquarium that's always good in the summer, lots of water and always cool...

There is a Ripley's "Beleive It or Not" acorss from Six Flags that was pretty cool.

Midevil Times is a pretty cool and different place too....

Ive always wanted to go to midevil times....Ever since the Cable Guy

Enjoy your vacation TC. Good luck to the dancers.

Thanks Johnny

Midevil times is cool took the family last year was lots of fun!

I want to go but the wife's on the fence...

I live here, I would try the aquarium in the grapevine mills mall. I like it a lot better. The one in downtown Dallas is more of a tropical zoo type aquarium and humid as F right now lol. The one at the mall is really nice. Its also right next to bass pro shop and the gaylord. You should check and see if they have anything going on at the gaylord, their stuff is usually cool to go to. Hurricane harbor water park would be great right now too. If you have any questions ask me. My wife drags me to pretty much every attraction there is around here lol.

I live here, I would try the aquarium in the grapevine mills mall. I like it a lot better. The one in downtown Dallas is more of a tropical zoo type aquarium and humid as F right now lol. The one at the mall is really nice. Its also right next to bass pro shop and the gaylord. You should check and see if they have anything going on at the gaylord, their stuff is usually cool to go to. Hurricane harbor water park would be great right now too. If you have any questions ask me. My wife drags me to pretty much every attraction there is around here lol.

Haha you have my wife rolling with your last statement...

do any off yall know if that huge flea market will be open 4th of July weekend ?

I'm not sure which flea market...is it west of downtown ft worth? Or do you mean the pate swapeet?

b1e5cf9dcd495a2558b87aea46b833ca.jpg

Well my little girl crushed it yesterday... First place division and 1st overall out of 50 other soloist 9-11. Got invited back Thursday for the grand showcase... Now two days to have some fun! Think we are going to head over to the aquarium grab some lunch then off to a Rangers Game tonight!