Fort Worth/ Dallas for the week

Thickcajun

b1e5cf9dcd495a2558b87aea46b833ca.jpg

Well my little girl crushed it yesterday... First place division and 1st overall out of 50 other soloist 9-11. Got invited back Thursday for the grand showcase... Now two days to have some fun! Think we are going to head over to the aquarium grab some lunch then off to a Rangers Game tonight!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats! Got rainforest cafe also at the grapevine miles mall if yall decide on that aquarium, or right down the street about 1 mile is bakers ribs. One of my fave BBQ joints in the area. Have fun man.

I think it's called traders village ?

Ah! The village lol. Yeah its open every weekend. They have some good stuff from time to time but mostly ebay type junk parts. BUT it's a good place to find churros, pet snapping turtles, tires or bonsai trees if you're in the market haha.

Ah! The village lol. Yeah its open every weekend. They have some good stuff from time to time but mostly ebay type junk parts. BUT it's a good place to find churros, pet snapping turtles, tires or bonsai trees if you're in the market haha.

haha lol

b1e5cf9dcd495a2558b87aea46b833ca.jpg

Well my little girl crushed it yesterday... First place division and 1st overall out of 50 other soloist 9-11. Got invited back Thursday for the grand showcase... Now two days to have some fun! Think we are going to head over to the aquarium grab some lunch then off to a Rangers Game tonight!

Congratulations to the dancer, and the proud Dad. Enjoy the Rangers game.

Yall are makin me miss home with all this talk, now I'm in Atlanta "compromising" with the wife. Originally from Rockwall, seen 635 about a year back and was amazed that it's a double decker now lol.

Lol coming from a super small town this is absolutely crazy for us! We are having a good time just hanging out...can't wait to get back to small town bridge city

Well..... How was your "TEXAS EXPERIENCE"??

:cool:

Laid back man... Just really hung out at the hotel, grilled in the afternoons.. It was nice to get away and do almost nothing lol!4f6d568bad453a6f16b2eafaefb38285.jpg

Baby girl racked up on the trophies and had a great week of dance.. She's happy I'm happy lol

Laid back man... Just really hung out at the hotel, grilled in the afternoons.. It was nice to get away and do almost nothing lol!4f6d568bad453a6f16b2eafaefb38285.jpg

Baby girl racked up on the trophies and had a great week of dance.. She's happy I'm happy lol

Looks like it's time to plan the trophy room addition on the old home place. :thumbsup:

Looks like it's time to plan the trophy room addition on the old home place. :thumbsup:

Johnny you wouldn't believe between these two kids lol!666662f58cf20315a1df083d758ea971.jpg

Sons tennis trophies since he was 10!7467d049491122d670d838efce46b269.jpg069e9519cbd10962a2f3a1be5a6b197f.jpg

Proud papa I promise you that... Keep in mind keep your kids busy and they'll go far... We are so busy with tennis and dance there's not much time for anything else...

Johnny you wouldn't believe between these two kids lol!666662f58cf20315a1df083d758ea971.jpg

Sons tennis trophies since he was 10!7467d049491122d670d838efce46b269.jpg069e9519cbd10962a2f3a1be5a6b197f.jpg

Proud papa I promise you that... Keep in mind keep your kids busy and they'll go far... We are so busy with tennis and dance there's not much time for anything else...

Looks like you and Mom are doing a pretty good job Bryan. You both have reason to be proud.

any fights because your daughters trophys are bigger than your sons? thats usually all I hear! haha

Haha... My sons actually pretty cool about it. A little jealous but his tournaments fees are like 33$ were hers are 350... You get what ya pay for right