Feeler 2004 Turbo SS

Black6spdz

I have owned the truck for 4years and it was 100% stock when I bought it. I daily drove it for a while and honestly just dont drive it much now at all. It has never seen a winter so there is no rust. Just trying to see if there is any interest in the truck the way it is or I may demod it some and keep it. The truck has black leather and bose with a 10" sub under the rear bench. The truck currently has 90k motor and turbo have less than 3k. Here is a quick rundown of the bigger mods.

KB racing turbo set up

JGS 50mm wastegate

Forced inductions Billet S480

Big Treadstone Intercooler

Baker Engineering Forged 370

Callies rods

Diamond Pistons

1/2" Head studes

All ARP hardware

Tick turbo cam

BTR dual springs and titanium retainers

Hardened push rods

msd 2 step

full mandrel 4" with stainless magnaflow and cut out

Fuel

127lb injectors

twin 450 in tank pumps (1 on a hobbs switch)

E85

Converted to return set up

4L80e Trans

Billet circle d converter

Red clutches and other hydraulic mods

Tru cool 40k cooler

lock up switch

Truck is lowered 2/2 and I have hangers for the other 2" in the rear.

Brand new belltech shocks installed.

13" front rotor upgrade

Brand new 18"x 9.5 wheels with new NT05rs

Stock 20s powder coated black with nearly new Nitto 420s

I am sure there are many things not listed but that is the basic rundown. Just seeing if there is any interest as I am currently looking to get back into a cts v. Truck is currently the fastest SSS and if I can get to the track this weekend should be making a 9 sec pass. Thinking around 28k with everything including many stock parts. The truck has had a full paint correction and never an auto wash in my ownership. The truck is making well north of 1k horsepower with boost turned up and driven normally on 700rwhp and 17lbs.

post-21230-0-50247700-1436383738_thumb.jpg

post-21230-0-87956300-1436383741_thumb.jpg

post-21230-0-37911700-1436383753_thumb.jpg

if you look through some of my threads I think there are a couple videos, honestly It is a fairly simple set up and has been very reliable, I pulled a 23ft boat with it up until last year

If it is the fastest SS, you should be on the leader board here on the forum. Chase is currently on top.

if you look through some of my threads I think there are a couple videos, honestly It is a fairly simple set up and has been very reliable, I pulled a 23ft boat with it up until last year

The way the sites setup it wont let me go far back into your history, but I saw a few interesting post.

You said you were pushing the stock bottom end for a while no?

What do you guys mean when yall refer to "stock" bottom end? Just built heads or what?

Yeah the truck went 10.9 at 129 with a stock motor. All I did was change the camshaft. Never had the heads or oil pan off. Stock bottom end usually people are referring to stock crank, rods, and pistons.

There are time slips and video proof in the other part of the forum. I just never got added to the list

Thanks for the interest, I have decided to keep the truck and will probably be demodding some.

Keep us posted on what exactly is going to be removed, I'm sure everyone is interested.