FS: 06 brakes calipers and brackets

elijah

Is this price shipped? Also estimated miles on the calipers, any leaks or problems?

Where are you located? Around 80k, no problems whatsoever I had removed because I got the baer kit.

Where are you located? Around 80k, no problems whatsoever I had removed because I got the baer kit.

I thought the baer kit used stock calipers but just upgraded the rotor size from 13 to 14. Edited by EXGM (see edit history)

I'm at 27292. Aren't the rotors the same size as 2003 SS (12 in).

Which rotors, the one's from a 2006 SS?

I thought the baer kit used stock calipers but just upgraded the rotor size from 13 to 14.

This is the kit I had on my 06

https://baer.com/14-Front-AlumaSport-Plus-Brake-System.html

Edited by Oldhabbit (see edit history)

I thought the 06 had 12 in front rotors like my 2003. In my research on the truck forums, I've read they didn't upgrade to 13 in front rotors until NNBS. Just want to make sure I'm not buying the same size I currently have. Sorry if I am mistaken.

I thought the 06 had 12 in front rotors like my 2003. In my research on the truck forums, I've read they didn't upgrade to 13 in front rotors until NNBS. Just want to make sure I'm not buying the same size I currently have. Sorry if I am mistaken.

2006 was first year for 13 inch rotor. The 06 and 07 "classic" got a lot of the updates that the NBS trucks got like bigger brakes, efans etc.