Looking into buying a ss

Mason1000

Hey guys new to the site I have a few questions before I bite the bullet and buy a Silverado ss. First question. Does anybody on here put baby seats in the back of there ss? If so is there adequate room? As I have a two year old and I'm looking into a fun hobby for us to start enjoying together. I have had quite a few fast cars mostly camaro and ta's and even an srt8 charger. but the cars never have enough space to take anything with you that's why I'm looking into a fun truck.

Got my first SSS when my boy was 2. The full bore baby seat fit fine. He loved the sss so much he pleaded I buy another one when the first one burnt.

Now that he's 7 and nearing the end of the 'booster seat' phase, he still has tons of room and adores the truck. The booster seat clips in and out in seconds. The full bore baby seat took more effort to re and re but they aren't in those very long anyway.

Needing a baby seat is no reason to rule out the silverado ss. And the mutual love of the truck sure adds to the father son bonding. I mean my boy picks out every fake SS we see and explains to me why he can tell its not a real one. And has also learnt that we keep the supercharger a secret from strangers......lol. When he see's new trucks he says he like ours better cause it has "angry eyes"and looks meaner haha

Just be careful, if you son is like mine, you'll be married to the truck. I can't even think of getting rid of it now or I'd crush him. As a bonus though, bad behavior is easily corrected with threats of using my DD with him rather than the truck.

Keep in mind kids don't stay little for ever and my daughter totally gets compliments from middle school boys on her dads truck that I drop her off to school in everyday its worth it!!!!!

Got my first SSS when my boy was 2. The full bore baby seat fit fine. He loved the sss so much he pleaded I buy another one when the first one burnt.

Now that he's 7 and nearing the end of the 'booster seat' phase, he still has tons of room and adores the truck. The booster seat clips in and out in seconds. The full bore baby seat took more effort to re and re but they aren't in those very long anyway.

Needing a baby seat is no reason to rule out the silverado ss. And the mutual love of the truck sure adds to the father son bonding. I mean my boy picks out every fake SS we see and explains to me why he can tell its not a real one. And has also learnt that we keep the supercharger a secret from strangers......lol. When he see's new trucks he says he like ours better cause it has "angry eyes"and looks meaner haha

Just be careful, if you son is like mine, you'll be married to the truck. I can't even think of getting rid of it now or I'd crush him. As a bonus though, bad behavior is easily corrected with threats of using my DD with him rather than the truck.

rzac85faqw3eljg5fg1z.gif

Guys I have become completely obsessed with getting a sss since I have recently sold my 81 z28 and my 2010 srt8 charger. I now only have my lifted 08 ram 3500 to drive it makes stupid power but gets boring to drive as it is a mega cab and huge!!! I am looking at three right now one is completely done with a 408 and a magna charger on it with a 4l80 in it but is very expensive. And the other is all stock mint shape with a blown trans for $6700. I would like to do a turboed 408 with a six speed conversion on the truck but I am not sure if I am willing to lose the awd to do it. Also what would a chrome magna charger setup be worth with a spare snout? As I would like a turbo or a pro charger because the magna won't support what I would like to do.