Misc items needed for Intimidator SS

someotherguy

Got my Intimidator emblem for the tailgate in today. Correct part, a little more than an inch narrower than the door emblem. Cost a bundle, for an emblem, anyway. And the mailman folded it in half to put it in the box. Bent all to hell and a complete break between the "i" and "d" ... FML

06SS_032s.jpg

Richard

Got the bumper in from GI.SS, thanks! Awesome packing job. It's pretty much as you described; it looks like I'll end up replacing the bumper face bar/rebar whatever it's called itself as it's a little bent, but since that's a generic GMT800 truck piece that's cake. The cover, step pads, bracing, etc. all the stuff I needed. I've actually already got it on the truck to help it be a little less embarrassing to park a wrecked truck in the driveway. ;)

Richard

Got my Intimidator emblem for the tailgate in today. Correct part, a little more than an inch narrower than the door emblem. Cost a bundle, for an emblem, anyway. And the mailman folded it in half to put it in the box. Bent all to hell and a complete break between the "i" and "d" ... FML

06SS_032s.jpg

Richard

That sucks. Pitch a fit to the Post Office.