DJM 3/5 Lowering kit, Bell Tech shocks from NorcalSS For Sale. BNIB

MARTYW

Het guys, I sold the SSS, so I'm selling my DJM lowering kit. I ordered it from Tony a good while back and never installed it. All BNIB. $500 plus actual shipping. Can pick up in West TN if anyone is local or passing through. This is the best stuff and all you need to drop your AWD SSS. Thanks for looking.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

what exactly is used up front to lower it? would you split up the kit at all? I was just in Memphis over the weekend, wish I had seen this earlier, at least its a short drive if we are able to make a deal

what exactly is used up front to lower it? would you split up the kit at all? I was just in Memphis over the weekend, wish I had seen this earlier, at least its a short drive if we are able to make a deal

It has the lower control arms to achieve the drop in the front. I prefer not to split it up. but I'd be glad to meet you in Jackson TN if you decide you want it.

I got the 3/4 DJM kit from Tony, the rear shackle has 2 spots to select a 3" or 4" drop, the front can be adjusted by cranking the keys. I noticed about a 2.5" drop in the front with the keys in the same position before I did the drop.