Downeast Johnny

Wow you post whore you need to slow down. :jester::jester: I have been here longer and not even 3K. I doubt I'll make it to 4k. My ss just sits in pieces. sad.

I think you've got me on quality of post's Shawn. Your 4L80 swap how to is a classic. :thumbsup:

Congrats brother! I'll take my freebie.

Thanks my man. Appreciate your checking in. :cheers:

Wow you post whore you need to slow down. :jester::jester: I have been here longer and not even 3K. I doubt I'll make it to 4k. My ss just sits in pieces. sad.

My truck sat for the last 2 years. I finally got it all together again. I had just about forgotten how much fun it was. Just have to make the time sometime to put it back together!

I wouldn't have bet, 6 years ago, that I had enough to add here to make 4,000 post's.

Hope most of them haven't been a waste of band width.

Congratz! Nothing to do with your hobby is a waste. Hell, I even enjoy the banter on here sometimes.

:thumbsup:

Got me beat... I have been here almost 10 years lol

Thanks for commenting Dan. I've enjoyed many of your posts. Still wishing that I'd been close enough to check out your single cab.

:cheers:

Congratz! Nothing to do with your hobby is a waste. Hell, I even enjoy the banter on here sometimes.

Thank you sir. Your right; The banter is good for a yuk sometimes.