12 years old and still turning heads daily!

dieseltech320

Been too busy working and living life to wash mine for a month! I usually wash it at least once a week. Finally found the time yesterday and damn she looks good! Pic coming soon.

yea ive been in that situation so much lately ive had to result to taken it to the drive through car wash. I hate not having time to do a good hand washing, but the drive through was is better than rolling dirty!

Get compliments all the frkn time.

Just got a fresh paint job as well.. and man am i obsessed.

You know what they say, if you dont look back at your car every time you walk off, then you bought the wrong car.

Who painted and how much? Guys around Beaumont are wanting 6500... I figure Houston area might be a little cheaper and not to bad of a drive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is definitely something special about the SSS. I always got compliments and lots of attention in mine. A wealthy gentleman bought mine and is making me eat my heart out! At least it is in good hands.

post-20688-144775001181_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So I was thinking about getting the same hood that NipRing has and painting the ram air part silver to match my grilles. I had my buddy who does graphic design for a living photoshop it. What do you guys think? NipRing, I hope you dont mind that he used your photo as a baseline.

SilveradoPetified_zpssdeyds5s.jpg

Yeah, i freaked out a bit thinking there was another truck like mine that goes to the same car wash!! Awesome job on the photoshop! Black looks pretty badass!

• 2 weeks later...

post-8305-144933146937_thumb.jpg

Yeah... Complements all the time ... Just like you said at least 5 a week....and I am guilty of looking back at her walking from the back of parking lots [emoji41] 170,000+ on the clock

post-8305-14493316509_thumb.jpg

Edited by CaboRob (see edit history)

Who painted and how much? Guys around Beaumont are wanting 6500... I figure Houston area might be a little cheaper and not to bad of a drive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A shop near my side of town.

Charged me about 5200, but my truck had been hit, and I went ahead and painted the entire truck, and that's how much it came out to be in total. Real good job, I took it to him so I wouldn't have to stress weather he'd do a good job or not.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1449331468.552289.jpg

Yeah... Complements all the time ... Just like you said at least 5 a week....and I am guilty of looking back at her walking from the back of parking lots [emoji41] 170,000+ on the clock

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1449331649.975219.jpg

hell yea! it feels awesome! :cool: